bfgTigris
Salmon
Salmon
2,693 Posts

Walkthrough for Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse

[Post New]by bfgTigris on Mar 20, 10 4:06 PM
Need some help? No worries!

Check out the walkthrough for Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click here.

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 01/12/2012 at 5:16:00 PM PST

Murray4
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Walkthrough for Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse

[Post New]by Murray4 on Mar 30, 10 8:42 PM
bfgTigris wrote:Need some help? No worries!

Check out the walkthrough for Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse on our blog!

To get to our blog, click on the Big Fish Games logo at top left to go to the home page, then click on “Blog” under “Featured Areas” on the left side of the page. On the right side of the blog is a link to all of the walkthroughs we’ve posted.

Or you can click <a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/millennium-secrets-emerald-curse-walkthrough/>here</a>.

Happy Gaming!

Re:Walkthrough for Millennium Secrets: Emerald Curse

[Post New]by Sharon126 on Apr 7, 10 1:30 PM
The game Millennium Secrets: Emearld Curse has crashed on me twice at the sme spot, my pc closes down, has anyone else had this problem? I'm afraid to play it for fear it will damage my pc.]
got any ideas?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 7, 10 3:56 PM
Mine crashed twice, too. Once I made sure that I had nothing else running other than the game itself and the game manager, it played fine. You can make sure nothing else is running by clicking on Control-Alt-Delete to bring up the Task Manager.

Access card not found

[Post New]by gscheithaferl on Sep 2, 10 1:08 AM
Hello!

I'm searching the last access card from the library. If i press the hint-button,
I get a picture, that the card is on a book-shelf, but I can't get a closer look
on the books. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

[Post New]by winebox on Sep 11, 10 1:14 PM
I am having same problem. did you figure it out?

Access card not found

[Post New]by elpeloblanco on Feb 20, 11 9:08 PM
gscheithaferl wrote:Hello!

I'm searching the last access card from the library. If i press the hint-button,
I get a picture, that the card is on a book-shelf, but I can't get a closer look
on the books. Can anyone help me?

Thanks a lot!

[Post New]by elpeloblanco on Feb 20, 11 9:12 PM
I noticed that your problem was posted quite a while ago. I just purchased the game and am having the same problem. Did you ever figure out how to get that last access card? The game won't let me zoom in on any of the book shelves anymore! So, how can I pick it up? Thanks!!!

AliH827
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by AliH827 on Jul 26, 11 5:40 AM
I'm having the same problem with the last access card. Apparently they never fixed the problem as I am writing this in July. Frustrating.

[Post New]by rvalentine on Sep 1, 11 11:59 AM
After the hint, I think the card is actually in th library on the back shelf about half-way down. I gathered them all; however, I am now stuck at a later spot. I need to find someone who knows how to move past the mini-game with the lights that must be put in a specific pattern to unlock the secret door. The hint only tells me to enter the pattern to open the door. No other info provided.

[Post New]by rvalentine on Sep 1, 11 11:59 AM
After the hint, I think the card is actually in th library on the back shelf about half-way down. I gathered them all; however, I am now stuck at a later spot. I need to find someone who knows how to move past the mini-game with the lights that must be put in a specific pattern to unlock the secret door. The hint only tells me to enter the pattern to open the door. No other info provided.

Go to: