level 63

[Post New]by helpless10 on Mar 20, 10 5:54 PM
I can't understand why level 63 is set that way, I went online on youtube and it should what you have to do to get through it. Well after 50 times of trying to play speedy with your mouse i gave up. who ever put that level together must of not played it, i will not play the game again. i was enjoying it till level 63. Good thing i didnt start the grandkids on the game. i through it away.

Re:level 63

[Post New]by tweedeldee3 on Mar 20, 10 6:02 PM
HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!! helpless!! (giggle)

I had that exact same dilemma with that frigging game LOL!!

Word around the fishbowl is that BFG has issued a "fix" fer it!!

Yay fer us, eh???

(wink laugh giggle)

I'm here if ya neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed me!!

huggssssssss

[Post New]by Krs10s on Mar 29, 10 1:05 PM
OMG,
I am sooooo in the same bag, if you come up with a solution I would love to hear it.
I even had my son try it and he got it once but then we got stuck further up and we had to go back to the beginning of this area and of course that means getting past 63 again, which I tried yesterday for over 1/2 hour before I had to go drink a martini

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Apr 16, 10 10:42 AM
Getting through can take a few tries till you get a decent set-up (with plenty of matches). Also it helps to get to the area where the boulders fall down before the arrows get there and make as many matches as possible before the arrows hit. This clears the underlying tiles out of the way so that the water flows through. If you can't get through the boulder area before they fall, you might as well restart the level to get a better layout. Restart the level through the menu button.

kevabear
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by kevabear on Apr 23, 10 6:38 AM
Thank you! Beat it the second time with your help. Definitely helps going ahead and making as many matches as possible below the boulders so that the water floes through. And I had a good layout of tiles.[b]

[Post New]by colibrimoon on May 9, 10 12:46 PM
This game was so relaxing and enjoyable. I do not understand why level 63 is so difficult. I have tried to get through to no avail. I am just not fast enough. Do these game designers realize that the games are purchased to be completed?

I hope people come to this forum and read the comments before they purchase this game. There is nothing in the previous levels that hint at the difficulty that lies ahead. I don't appreciate purchasing games that I can't complete. And this one will not be completed...

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 10, 10 5:20 PM
I am the type of person who only RECENTLY (at age 58 years) have started to feel like I am a capable person and even at that, I put myself down when others make comments directly and indirectly despite knowing that I am a capable person.

I was 2 levels shy of completing this game when my computer had a meltdown and after getting my computer back, I went to this forum and read the comments about Levels 63 and 64 and immediately became discouraged. Knowing that I would have to play the game from scratch again, I put off re-playing this game.

I finally decided to re-play and I DID IT -- I, ME -- actually FINISHED the game. Yes, had to restart Level 63 about 8x and almost restarted it a 9th time when I realized that the 2 rocks away from the rest of the game was movable -- the first having no tile and the 2nd to be shoveled out and with Level 64 -- I just followed the instructions and only concentrated on gathering the Spade and Bomb and that is all you need to be able continue on. This is NO PUTDOWN to anyone who's given up but I attest to you that it can be done.

MEnr56

lynnieb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lynnieb on Aug 21, 10 5:37 AM
Hi, I too am stuck at level 64 giving up????? tried that many times i get all of them powered up then try to use them but get know where,can anyone tell me what to do at the concrete blocks when you have them all powered up ???????????? please someone help love the game but getting frustrated

[Post New]by cablepuller on Aug 28, 10 9:02 AM
I was really enjoying this game until level 63. I enjoy enough challenge to make a game interesting and this game does. I get NO pleasure at all from a game that is impossible. Level 63 caused me to put it away and forget the thing.

Go to: