cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Cosplaying Sheep

[Post New]by cargui on Sep 24, 16 12:37 PM
Can somebody please tell me what it is? And where to find it!!! Thank you!!!!!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:Cosplaying Sheep

[Post New]by tookat on Sep 24, 16 4:28 PM
Cosplay is short for Costume Playing......a bunch of people go out in costume and assume roles and play.....I am probably garbling the explanation of it.....and, I don't know how many cosplaying sheep we have to find because I haven't finished the game yet......but, as you play, look for a sheep in a cape brandishing a sword.....though I suppose there may be some wearing robin-hood hats and carrying bows and arrows.
Each one you click on gets you closer to the cosplay sheep award.

The evil leader sheep shows up wrapped up in a cloak and hood, but he doesn't count as a cosplay award.

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cargui on Sep 25, 16 8:54 AM
tookat wrote:Cosplay is short for Costume Playing......a bunch of people go out in costume and assume roles and play.....I am probably garbling the explanation of it.....and, I don't know how many cosplaying sheep we have to find because I haven't finished the game yet......but, as you play, look for a sheep in a cape brandishing a sword.....though I suppose there may be some wearing robin-hood hats and carrying bows and arrows.
Each one you click on gets you closer to the cosplay sheep award.

The evil leader sheep shows up wrapped up in a cloak and hood, but he doesn't count as a cosplay award.

Thank you for your info, tookat!! I found just 5 out of 8, They where at levels 8, 16, 21, 35 and 44. If you find some more please let us know!!

[Post New]by lesleyvance501 on Oct 10, 16 12:17 PM
I have found 7 out of 8 and I have been through all the regular game levels over and over again looking for the last one and can't find him. I am so frustrated ...please help.

SPOILER ALERT: I found seven cosplaying sheep on levels: 1, 12, 16, 21, 30, 36 and 44. i saw and attempted to click on the caped figure referred to above (I forget which level), but nothing happened. If someone knows which one I am missing, I give up

tyler2
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by tyler2 on Oct 11, 16 5:37 AM
Level 4 has one in the upper right. I think he's wearing green so it's kind of hard to see.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Oct 11, 16 2:05 PM
If you want to know the levels for the sheep and meerkats, hold your cursor down and drag over the following lines:

COS Sheep: 1, 4, 12,16, 21, 30, 36, 44 (8 total)

Meerkats: 18, 25, 28, 36, 39, 45 (6 total)

There is one other surprise element you get a trophy for: I'm not going to say what it is; however, it is very visible and you should search for it on levels after 30. You should be able to find it easily with this hint.

The Ram Statues are on every level, including the 15 bonus levels. The Stickers (gift packages) also continue into the bonus levels. Since there are so many of them, you need only check the following lines if you missed one:
1, 5, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 23, 26, 29, 31, 34, 36, 38, 39, 40, 41, 43, 44, 45. Bonus Levels 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 15.

Edited on 10/12/2016 at 9:54:52 PM PST

[Post New]by pmiller613 on Oct 12, 16 8:00 AM
Thank you Hespera!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 19, 16 6:00 PM
Those Meerkats are harder to spot than anything before.....especially when they are on a brown or dark background...they are very brown and skinny...and tall.
fubar....
good thing we can replay levels.....and thank you for merging the cosplaying sheep with the meerkats

Now, all we need to add is the Princess' shoes and the tracks we have to follow.

I really miss the meowing cats from the first game.....but the cosplaying sheep are a hoot. I just found the Indiana Jones Sheep.

Go to: