"Moving the Knights"

[Post New]by Cumberbatch_ on Sep 25, 16 12:49 PM
Hello all,
Achievements board has a slot for "moving the knights" but what is required to do so? Have been wavering between 7 & 8 days in a row but am not sure what was done to "move" them. And what are they for that matter? Any help will be appreciated.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

Re:"Moving the Knights"

[Post New]by bella_01 on Sep 25, 16 1:00 PM
Hi Cumberbatch

When your at the knights in front of the entrance of the castle, click on the swords they should move up & down.

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Sep 25, 16 1:04 PM
Welcome to the forum Cumberbatch! To move the nights you need to "click" or "tap" on them. It's pretty neat to see them move! I have the achievement but still enjoy moving them If I remember correctly you must do this faithfully everyday to achieve this one. Dust will fly as well! The graphics are just amazing in MC! Best of luck! Feel free to stop by with any other questions, lots of players to help you out here

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

[Post New]by playingthegame on Sep 25, 16 1:14 PM
You can become a Knight Lord!
To have this great achievement bestowed on you, you must:
1. Move the Knights 7 days in a row. For this arduous task you receive 1000
Then: 2. Move the Knights 15 days in a row and you are showered with 3000
But your great achievement is to move the Knights 30 days in a row and you gain the Knight avatar!
Simple! Just tap them once (at least) each day as you go through the arch while playing the game

Edited on 09/25/2016 at 1:14:48 PM PST

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Sep 25, 16 3:27 PM
I found the easiest way to make sure I didn't forget to move them way back when I was doing this challenge was to head for the arch as soon as I collected that pink gift box when I first opened up the game. Move the knights. Done for the day.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 25, 16 3:35 PM
When you move them 7 days in a row, you get the first reward.....If you continue for 8 more days straight, you will get the second reward on the 15th day.

If, however, you miss a day, it will drop back down to 7 (the location for the first level of the achievement).

Likewise.....after you get the second level for 15 days, you must move them 15 more days IN A ROW or it will drop back down to the 15 level...

It is one of the easiest achievements to acquire.....and one of the more frustrating because usually you end up missing a day (sometimes when you get as far as 28 days in a row) only to be dropped back down to the 15 to start that third level all over.

So, for many of us, it took more than 30 days to actually get the Knight avatar because we ended up missing at least one day along the way.

[Post New]by Gamegirl1957 on Sep 25, 16 7:28 PM
Cumberbatch, Anneligram is amazing and has great information! We really rely on her "wisdom"! I have made so many strides in the game because of her advice You could not be in better hands! Enjoy the game! Go get that "Knight" achivement! One of many you will experience! Have fun with your journey!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Sep 25, 16 8:04 PM
Gamegirl1957 wrote:Cumberbatch, Anneligram is amazing and has great information! We really rely on her "wisdom"! I have made so many strides in the game because of her advice You could not be in better hands! Enjoy the game! Go get that "Knight" achivement! One of many you will experience! Have fun with your journey!

[Post New]by Cumberbatch_ on Oct 14, 16 7:18 PM
Thank you SO very much for the help. Never could have figured that one out on my own. -C-

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 14, 16 7:26 PM
Cumberbatch_ wrote:Thank you SO very much for the help. Never could have figured that one out on my own. -C-

You're not the only one!!!! I had to come to the forum for an answer on that one, too, way back when I was less than a minnow!!!!

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Oct 14, 16 7:58 PM
I find that if you move the knights while you are looking for the morphing flowers, you will move them every day. A lot of those flowers are around those knights.

Angelfish
Angelfish
1,060 Posts

[Post New]by 1457051 on Oct 14, 16 8:15 PM
It's one of those 'fun' things you come across by accident ( for me it was anyway) before I discovered the forum.

Go to: