8Featger
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

elevator

[Post New]by 8Featger on Mar 20, 10 10:12 PM
I have the green key and the correct numbers but the elevator does not come up?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:elevator

[Post New]by prpldva on Mar 21, 10 12:15 AM
Sorry you are having trouble. The numbers are different every time, so I would go back and doublecheck at the base of each statue....

I hope this helps.

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by dfranklin on Mar 23, 10 6:00 PM
Just to confirm, did you see the blocks in the middle of the room go down after you entered the numbers? If the blocks are still standing, you missed one...so like prpldva says, recheck and re-enter the statue numbers. If the blocks lowered into the floor this should have triggered the elevator to pop up so you can use the key on it. Hope that helps!

KDinMD43
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by KDinMD43 on Apr 4, 10 7:07 AM
I have the same problem. I have the green key and the correct numbers and nothing happens. Does the elevator appear where the symbols and numbers are in the floor?

I've gone around the room three times and put the numbers in three times and nothing.

Frustrating!

Kirsten

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Apr 4, 10 12:06 PM
If you are certain the numbers and colors are correct, I would first try exiting the game and returning. If this does not help, you may want to try re-installing.

I hope this helps.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Apr 4, 10 5:41 PM
If the numbers are correct and in the right order, the pillars will drop into the floor and the elevator will rise. If the pillars are still standing, you have an incorrect number.

Go to: