lunarhea
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew The Haunting of Castle Malloy

[Post New]by lunarhea on Oct 13, 08 11:12 AM
i agree with you, i can't wait to play the game. i really enjoy the nancy drew games. i haven't played creature of kapu cave and danger by design. i was hoping castle malloy would have been here already, but till then i will get the others. have you played them, if so; which one did you think was more exciting.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Nancy Drew The Haunting of Castle Malloy

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 12:56 PM
I'm really looking forward to this one as well! I've played them all! It was just released by the designers this month, but I hope we get it before I cave in and spend the $20!

spyque
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,211 Posts

[Post New]by spyque on Oct 13, 08 1:35 PM
you and me both! I bought Phantom of Venice from the store and the very next day, it shows up on BFG. I'll learn to be more patient now.

[Post New]by grshppr75 on Oct 13, 08 3:14 PM
I just really like all the Nancy Drew games. I'm trying to be patient for it to come to BF, just as everyone else, dont want to pay 20.00.............Hopefully soon

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 13, 08 3:21 PM
spyque wrote:you and me both! I bought Phantom of Venice from the store and the very next day, it shows up on BFG. I'll learn to be more patient now.

Good luck with that- seems I'm alway doing it. LOL

[Post New]by CoolCaleb780 on Oct 14, 08 6:53 PM
I agree if they don't hurry I'll end upp buying it somewere else because I can't wait to play. I love the scary ones and want to know who the culprit is soooo bad. Hurry BFG.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 14, 08 8:03 PM
CoolCaleb780 wrote:I agree if they don't hurry I'll end upp buying it somewere else because I can't wait to play. I love the scary ones and want to know who the culprit is soooo bad. Hurry BFG.
LOL- I know! I keep telling hubby- I NEED $20!

scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

[Post New]by scotcat on Oct 14, 08 8:20 PM
I just downloaded the demo to Blackmoor Manor and I am doing nothing but wondering around the Manor clicking on everything in site & going from room to room. I have no clue what they want me to do. It's frustrating.

The demo will be up soon and I will have learned nothing about the game except that I am lost wondering around a creepy Manor. I have played a few hours of Return To Mysterious Island and had a better handle on that game. At least I accomplished something! I was expecting the Nancy Drew games to be on the easy side from what I've read. Guess not for me anyway.

[Post New]by adventure777 on Jan 2, 09 1:56 AM
Actually this particular series of Nancy is one of the best and the toughest puzzles ever! I am playing the Senior detective mode and I can tell you that without peeking into the walktrhough from time to time, it's impossible. If Dracula Origin and Azada are 6 for hard puzzles out of ten, Nancy is 9 and 1/2

But that;s why we are byuing this games, to be challenged!

Happy New Year

[Post New]by a2z2253 on Jan 2, 09 11:46 AM
Believe my this game is absolutely worth the wait!!! I have all the games and I am totally a HUGE Nancy Drew game enthusiast!! This game was no dissapointment. It's definitely different from the others, but it totally works!! This game is really good so just keep holding on!!! You guys will make it and it will sooo satisfying when you play and finish!!

Edited on 01/02/2009 at 11:47:46 AM PST

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Jan 2, 09 4:12 PM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for Nancy Drew: The Haunting of Castle Malloy.

Happy gaming!

Go to: