bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Montreal- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 26, 16 7:09 AM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Montreal. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Montreal posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Montreal- Level Help

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 26, 16 7:09 AM
Existing Montreal threads:

ran1120
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Montreal- Level 98

[Post New]by ran1120 on Nov 1, 16 8:11 AM
Can anyone help with Montreal 98?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Nov 1, 16 11:14 AM
Hi ran1120,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble getting through Montreal, Level 98. What I found helped get through this particular level was to focus on making boosts such as line crushes and bombs. These can be made by making matches of 4 or more. Once they went off, they would help to fill up the color blockers. When I was able to fill one of them up, I then swapped two of the Lightning Bolt Boosts. This helped to clear the board and add gummies to the other color blocker. I then swapped the other two Lightning Bolt Boosts when they were free. This helped to take care of the last layer of tiles and add to the pink gem requirement. With the remaining amount of moves I then worked to obtain any other level requirements that weren't met.

If you find that you continue to experience issues, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your Gummy Drop! game. Just in case it's needed, I'll include it below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

The good news about Gummy Drop! is that with enough reports of particular levels, we can work with the teams to help fine tune them.

Good luck! Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Dec 12, 16 6:25 PM
Level 52 is proving difficult! I can clear the centre and fill the red blocker bur cannot amass more than 20000 points when I need 30000! I have used every sort of combination which usually will win but 10 lives later there seems no way to achieve the required score. HELP!

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Dec 14, 16 8:39 PM
I was able to get "shooters" across the center, both up and down, very early. This freed up more spaces to get reds. I also got a lightening bolt, I think. I am on Montreal 99.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Dec 15, 16 8:01 AM
Come to think of it, I believe I got a Gummy Drop which gave me the necessary points.

This is a funny game. Someone posted above that Montreal 98 was very difficult, but I finished the first level on my first try with moves to spare. Go figure.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 3, 17 5:27 PM
Hello Gummy Drop! players!

Thank you for enjoying our game! I am posting today to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to help other players out here as well as so that I can help keep this thread accessible for players who would like to request suggestions for this specific city's levels. Thank you for your patience while helping one another out with cities in the game, and I wish to encourage players to make use of this thread again to discuss the city of Montreal and the levels within it.

Thank you all again for helping one another out and I hope everyone is enjoying the game. If there is ever still an issue with a level and suggestions don't seem to help, I would like to say that our Gummy Drop! Support Team is also more than happy to assist as best they can. You can also contact any of our active Moderators, should you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

BoVaNOR
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by BoVaNOR on Oct 13, 17 7:48 AM
Helping hand 86-3 seems impossible. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Oct 14, 17 3:20 PM
I'm not sure what your problem is, you have gotten so far that you are probably aware that you have to make the seeds sprout and develop. You do that by matching 3 gummies next to them. This is particularly tricky for the seed on the right. Wait for a good board and with luck and may be some extra moves you'll get there!

BoVaNOR
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by BoVaNOR on Oct 26, 17 6:09 AM

I gave up Helping hand 86, it was the most impossible level so far in this game! I gathered resources by replaying levels, playing different cards and help some locals.

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

IN 86-3

[Post New]by cind310 on Dec 18, 17 6:57 AM
Globetroter, yes we have got an this far and know how to make things like seeds drop. After multiple attempts I as able to grow and drop one seed. One needs to make 5 matches over the seed which has only one side open and is enclosed inside another barrier.
I agree, this is the hardest one I've tried and since I was only doing it because of the comments in this thread, I have up.

Edited on 12/24/2017 at 7:42:27 AM PST

[Post New]by globetrotter217 on Dec 18, 17 1:32 PM
Yes some of the hh are almost impossible. Do you know the thread of pdominian called best levels to replay for resources? There you find the levels in each city that will yield the most.

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Montreal 53-1

[Post New]by cind310 on Dec 21, 17 6:10 AM
Any hints on Level 53-1?
I am on stuck on level120 at the moment, but I keep trying to do that side path to get 100% complete intern level.

Edited on 12/24/2017 at 7:45:28 AM PST

bfgBeruna
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Dec 29, 17 3:55 PM
Hello cind310,

Thanks so much for your patience while waiting for a response. I'm swimming by to explain how I was able to beat Montreal, Level 53-1, Intern.

What helped me win was clearing the Deep desert tiles from the board, then detonating the yellow Color Blockers. I made matches next to the creeping sand whenever possible and also prioritized filling the Color Blockers by matching yellow gummies. Detonating the Color Blockers helped me clear multiple tiles and creeping sand without using too many turns, too.

Multi-gummy boosts (like Line Crushers and Lightning Bolts ) also helped me achieve the level's score objective.

I hope this advice helps you beat this level, too. Please don't hesitate to PM me or another moderator if any new questions arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

Edited on 01/11/2018 at 4:04:35 PM PST

Level 13

[Post New]by Ellakat on Feb 1, 18 10:56 PM
Level 13 Architect is impossible to finish. I've gotten really frustrated and it kind of sets the tone for the whole of Montreal to me. Now I'm aiming for finishing the city in the Intern levels only. Looking forward to leaving Montreal.

pisky
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by pisky on Feb 18, 18 9:52 AM
Having trouble with level 100 second time around to try and gather the reward for green gems to move on. I can never get the points required to finish. Any tips please

bowiecowgirl
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by bowiecowgirl on Apr 2, 18 10:39 AM
It has been a long time since I have been really stuck on a level but Montreal Level 13 (Level 1) has me blocked. Because there are regenerating stickies, multiple good hits are required in quick succession and I just can't get a board to do that. Did anyone find a trick to making this one work? Maybe there is a strategy that I am missing - other than make as many bonuses as possible, which is true for all boards. I can't even figure out if arrows or bombs work best when matched to a lightning because neither has gotten me through. I have been hoping for a Gummy Drop to get the souvenirs but have not gotten that yet either. Thanks for any advice.

bfgArinelle
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArinelle on Apr 2, 18 2:43 PM
Hi Ellakat and bowiecowgirl,

Montreal Level 13 definitely takes a bit of luck to complete! It took me a few tries to get through, and I'll be happy to share some tips about what worked for me.

A big part of this level seems to revolve around how lucky you are with the starting setup for the level. My victorious run gave me enough pieces within the first 7 turns to create a Lightning Bolt on both the left and right side of the board. The limited number of gummy types on this level helps a lot with being able to create multiple boosts.

When vertical line crushes were right above or below one of the maple leaves that need to be dropped to the bottom, I exploded those right away to clear out as many of the Stickers as possible. I then tried to clean up the remaining Stickers left under the maple leaf to finish dropping it to the bottom.

As far as combining Lightning Bolts go, both line crushes and bombs are good choices, depending on what the board looks like. Crossing a Lightning Bolt with a bomb, for example, helped me clear out the entire right side of the board and to finish dropping the maple leaf to the bottom. This was probably effective because I had several Gummies of the same color type near the Stickers. Crossing the Lightning Bolt with a line crush on the left side had a similar result, so I think they're both equally effective as long as there's plenty of the correct color of gummy near the Stickers preventing completion of the level.

I hope this helps out in some way. Please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators if there are more questions. We'll do our best to help. Good luck!

bfgArinelle

Edited on 04/02/2018 at 2:44:19 PM PST

Re:Montreal- Level Help-HH Level 22

[Post New]by bayview_nh on Apr 15, 18 1:29 PM
Can't seem to get the dream catchers to move! Any suggestions? Thanks

Go to: