Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Stranded Dreamscapes: The Doppelganger Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 27, 16 12:33 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/27/2016 at 6:44:11 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Stranded Dreamscapes: The Doppelganger Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 27, 16 6:44 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

kaitlinn
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Stranded Dreamscapes: The Doppelganger Collector's Edition he

[Post New]by kaitlinn on Oct 2, 16 2:54 PM
CAN'T FINISH BONUS GAME - MISSING GRABBER PART FROM MAIN GAME
I finished the main game before I had a change to connect the grabber part to the grabber; then the grabber part disappeared and I ended up at the very end of the bonus game without being able to finish. running windows 10

clhp1
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Stranded Dreamscapes: The Doppelganger Collector's Edition

[Post New]by clhp1 on Oct 3, 16 7:03 AM
I finished the main game,but it wouldn't allow me to access bonus game. I tried closing several times...still wouldn't take me to the bonus game. Had to delete.

Edited on 10/03/2016 at 7:04:22 AM PST

[Post New]by atan34 on Oct 5, 16 10:05 PM
I'm having the same problem - can't access the bonus game after finishing the main game.

[Post New]by charaloves on Oct 8, 16 5:25 AM
Hi I'm getting big pink splotches instead of graphics. Getting worse as I play. Kind of hard to do a hidden object scene if I can't see stuff.

PC

littlemom4
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by littlemom4 on Oct 15, 16 8:44 AM
I am also getting big pink splotches as the game goes on.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 16, 16 12:32 PM
Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your patience and for taking the time to report what you are experiencing with this game here. I'm sorry that there has been trouble accessing the bonus game and also with the graphics displaying pink splotches rather than the graphics it should. When a technical issue like this occurs, we encourage taking a look at our help articles. I've gone ahead and included one below that contains some great, versatile steps for a variety of situations, and may be able to assist with the pink splotches by following the steps under the section, Update your Video Card Driver:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are seeing trouble with accessing the bonus game or if the above steps don't seem to work for fixing the pink splotches, the following page may assist with resolving those issues:

Run Game as Administrator

If any of those issues continue or if you would like further assistance, we recommend getting in touch with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can provide customized support, and are always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out,

bfgIlinalta

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 18, 16 9:36 PM
There is a glitch in the game on the lock to enter the 'Fair Square' in the third level of the main game. It is a circular lock with several rings through which two balls need to progress so they can enter the center lock at the same time.
I won the game twice, yet it refused to open the gates for me.
I had to skip the game which was an annoyance.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Nov 9, 16 10:55 AM
I realize it's too late, but 3/4 of the way through the main game, I ended up with pink blobs all over the place, including the HO lists. Now, I can't finish the bonus game because of more pink blobs and a map that no longer works. I thought this was going to be a good game, but I might as well have set fire to my money and at least enjoyed a burst of light and heat. What an absolute waste!

[Post New]by GingerNutGirl on Feb 12, 17 9:33 PM
The cursor won't stay on the hardware choice. It starts off on the custom cursor but when you change it to hardware, it changes to a little white hand. That's good but when you click okay, it's back to the custom cursor. Is anyone else having this issue?

Go to: