cant get to the 4th building

[Post New]by yellowraven62 on Mar 21, 10 10:26 AM
I have finished the 3rd building but it wont open up the 4th for me so I am stuck. I have purchased every upgrade from the store that it it will let me and still nothing. Do I have to get expert on every level to get anywhere? I have passed all the levels just didnt get exptert all the time. Or is this still a glitch in the game,, I have alot of big fish games, but am so disappointed with the one because of the problems. Can anyone help?

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

cant get to the 4th building

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 21, 10 7:11 PM
yellowraven62 wrote:I have finished the 3rd building but it wont open up the 4th for me so I am stuck. I have purchased every upgrade from the store that it it will let me and still nothing. Do I have to get expert on every level to get anywhere? I have passed all the levels just didnt get exptert all the time. Or is this still a glitch in the game,, I have alot of big fish games, but am so disappointed with the one because of the problems. Can anyone help?

No~ you don't have to get expert on every level to get into 4th building..
The 4th building is Chinese Restaurant, you have to buy 'Hotplate' first at Store before you can get into Chinese Restaurant.
hope this will help

Go to: