Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Is it just me or what......?

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 27, 16 10:34 AM
Does anyone else get the same polite yet very vague responses to their requests for help with BFG?
I find it to be more frustrating that the ship issue, missing items, gold and rubies.

You'd think with all the comments, posts and specific complaints they would find some sort of answer other than, 'we've passed it along to the 'powers that be'.

Just sayin..........

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Is it just me or what......?

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 27, 16 11:26 AM
Howdy Tinyfeet2,

Thanks for taking the time to post. I can absolutely understand wanting to know why it seems similar responses are being given about issues reported in the forums.

There are multiple reasons we may be unable to be specific. For instance, the Forum Moderation Team does not receive specific information about a game's updates or when they will be available. This can certainly lead to frustration as that means we are sometimes unable to provide a specific response to a question that is important for our players to hear an answer for, and we definitely understand how the answer that "we've passed this along to the appropriate teams" could feel vague or unfulfilling.

I hope I can clarify a bit on how sometimes we can only say certain things until we can provide a more concrete response. The Forums, while a great place to post and discuss gameplay or request help for puzzles in a game, are not as suited to technical concerns and issues. The Forum Moderation Team definitely wants to provide requested help to every player as quickly as possible, but we are not equipped with the tools needed to look into more complex technical issues such as the ones recently reported about Wanderland. This is why we request in these circumstances to get in touch with our Support Team, as they have the technical skills and tools needed to look further into these situations and either can provide personalized troubleshooting steps or can provide the more specific technical information they can gather to the same teams that we do.

As for the issue currently happening in Wanderland, the developers are aware of the issue regarding ships and timers and are working on a fix. This is due in part to the information gathered using the forums. We do not know when this update may be made available, but as soon as we learn more, we'll be sure to post an update, specifically here: UPDATE! New version available for Wanderland (PC) - September 13, 2016.

I hope this was able to clarify why the Forum Moderation Team sometimes discusses game updates and technical issues vaguely until there is a concrete bit of information we can provide to players. Thank you for your patience, and if anyone has a question about this post or the forums in general, feel free to PM me directly or any of our other moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 27, 16 11:39 AM
We all get that the moderators cant answer specific technical questions. When we DO contact the tech team, we get the same vague answers.

At the very least, it would be nice if there was some sort of compensation to lost items, gold, rubies and progress. As of right now, there's nothing.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 27, 16 12:14 PM
Hello again Tinyfeet2,

I definitely can see how compensation could be helpful to help players affected by what is happening. However, neither the Forum Moderation Team or the Customer Support Team are able to credit players of Wanderland. No compensation information has been shared with us at this time, and decisions of this nature is at the sole discretion of the developer. I'm sorry I do not have more specific information than this or the reasoning behind this decision.

Since this discussion is about a reported and known technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread as there isn't more we can add that would be more specific to the topic brought up here. Furthermore, since there is currently no information available to the moderation team and there have already been a number of threads about this issue, I am going to request that all of our forum users refrain from creating any further threads about this and please continue to use the designated technical issues thread to discuss tech issues found in Wanderland.

By posting discussion of technical issues in one thread, the appropriate teams are able to review the reported issues more easily as well as helping us ensure that everyone's report is seen and passed along. If anyone has a technical issue with Wanderland or would like to report they have also been affected by a reported issue, please feel free to report it here: Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here. We really do appreciate it.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope I was able to clarify why we are unable to provide compensation for this game.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 09/27/2016 at 12:16:06 PM PST

Go to: