bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Please Post your TECH ISSUES for Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 27, 16 1:37 PM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

snow24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Please Post your TECH ISSUES for Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by snow24 on Oct 11, 16 5:06 AM
I still can't use Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition. I have told Big Fish several times, and checked my spam mail too for an answer. When I load it, it goes to Big Fish home page. I really don't know what to do. I am 73 yrs old, and buy lots of games, but since I paid for this, can you please help me.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 11, 16 10:16 AM
Hello snow24,

I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer about this game not working as expected. I took the liberty of looking into our requests to see why that might be the case and I can see that one of our representatives attempted to request more information for previous requests and our system has not received a reply. This is likely why there has been no further correspondence.

It sounds like you may not be receiving our messages and have checked your spam folder and haven't seen a response. It may be helpful for future correspondence if you can add bigfishgames@mailwc.custhelp.com to your safe senders list or address book as this should make sure that our messages are accepted by your email provider. While this may not be the issue, we have learned that by adding that email as a safe sender or in the account's address book our emails will usually go to the inbox instead of either not being delivered or placed in a separate folder.

We still would like to make this right for you and I can see that there is a request in our system that was recently written. Our representatives are working hard to help everyone as quickly as possible, so be sure to be on the lookout for a response from us. If you do not receive a response as expected, then please PM me directly so that I can follow up and see why this might be happening as we certainly want to help you with your purchased games.

Thanks for your patience, and while I am not able to provide direct assistance, I have confirmed that we received your most recent response and one of our Reps will be in touch as soon as possible. Thank you for understanding.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by DrRockinOz on Oct 14, 16 2:46 AM
I have played Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition many times. Recently I purchased a new computer and had to reload my games, however the Manor Memoirs game no longer plays correctly. There is an electrical panel that you have to do something to in order to progress the game, but the panel is missing. Despite removing and reinstalling the game twice, it is still not there. I've been told to go on to a forum for help, so I'm really hoping I can get the assistance I need here please. I'm running the game on a pc.

Edited on 10/14/2016 at 2:47:01 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 21, 17 12:00 PM
Hi DrRockinOz,

Welcome to the forums and we thank you for your patience. I'm sorry to hear that after reinstalling this game on your new computer, certain aspects are missing. It is recommended to refer to the following help article from the Big Fish Games Help Pages as it has been known to help resolve this issue. By running the game as an administrator it helps the game obtain the necessary permissions to run as it should.

Run game as Administrator

If you continue to notice that certain graphics are missing, feel free to reach out to our Technical Support Team. The support team has the appropriate tools to further assist.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: