cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Security Key

[Post New]by cargui on Sep 27, 16 1:57 PM
This game just got crazy. Is asking me for a security key!!! I have no idea what a security key is. Can someone help me!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Security Key

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 27, 16 2:31 PM
Hello cargui,

Thanks for taking the time to post to the forums! I certainly understand wanting to find out why a game is asking for a security key suddenly and I can absolutely provide some assistance to clear that up. A security key request usually occurs when there's been a major change to the computer the game was installed upon, such as a new installation of Windows, a new hard drive, or other new hardware.

The first thing I recommend for this issue is to take a look at our Help Pages, which contain a lot of information about common technical issues our games can run into. I have linked to a particular page that provides the exact steps to take to resolve this security key error:

Security Key Error

It looks like the first step to try is uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that clears up the error before contacting Customer Support, here's a page that helps with that process just in case:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't seem to clear up that issue, please continue through the above steps under Security Key Error and contact our Technical Support Team HERE to continue getting assistance with the security key error. Our Reps can certainly assist with getting this error cleared up so you can continue playing this game.

Thanks for your time, and since this appears to be a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future technical issues be posted to the designated technical issues thread here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 here.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this helps out,

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 09/27/2016 at 2:32:21 PM PST

Go to: