error code 1404 in game manager

[Post New]by undercover1 on Sep 28, 16 12:03 AM
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game manager several times but when I try to download the game or games that I have bought within the last month I get nothing on the game manager download and then I get the 1404 error code.I enjoy all of your games and really hope this can be fixed.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:error code 1404 in game manager

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 28, 16 11:25 AM
Hello undercover,

I'm sorry to hear that the game is providing the 1404 error code when trying to download a game. We certainly want you to be able to enjoy your purchased games, and in cases like this I like to recommend seeing if there are troubleshooting steps available from our Help Pages as they are generally the quickest way to resolve a technical issue in our games.

I am going to link to a page from there that should be able to assist with error 1404, just in case it is helpful: Errors 1400, 1401, 1402, and 1404.

If you find that the above steps were unable to help, or if you've already tried all of them, I would like to request getting into contact with our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide troubleshooting support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Since this is discussing a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock it and request that future technical issues be posted to the designated technical issues thread located here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and I hope this was able to help out,

bfgIlinalta

Go to: