Daxadillion
Flounder
Flounder
2,300 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 28, 16 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/28/2016 at 5:06:15 AM PST

klakustas
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Incredible Dracula II: The Last Call here.

[Post New]by klakustas on Sep 28, 16 4:37 AM
please note the comments that do not involve this game and are not appropriate

bfgBellerophon
7,772 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 16 5:06 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

Marcie28018
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Marcie28018 on Sep 28, 16 6:06 PM
I save the game to download but it then ask what program to use to open it????? Help- please.... I have the game but would love to play this version or free to play. How do I open it?
Thanks
Windows 7 operating system

Edited on 09/28/2016 at 6:07:03 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 29, 16 2:10 PM
Hello Marcie28018,

I'm sorry that there has been some trouble downloading and installing this game. I certainly want to try to help out and would like to first provide some steps from our Help Pages that may assist.

If you are seeing trouble downloading or installing a game, the following page could help with getting that game to install properly:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If those steps don't seem to help out, or if you've already tried those out, then I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience and for taking the time to report the issue you are seeing, and I hope this helps out.

bfgIlinalta

oldflipper
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by oldflipper on Oct 8, 16 9:12 AM
I have windows 10 on my laptop. On level 29 rope is required to be combined to make other useful items. There is NO seller of rope anywhere. I'm sure this is a glitch in the game as someone else has requested help looking for thread on same level. No one has answered their request. I HAVE re-downloaded to no avail. Please help or advise for other assistance.

[Post New]by cmadale on Oct 9, 16 1:47 PM
I am using Mac OSX10 Sierra and I am having issues with the game crashing. It has happened 3 times in a row on the same level. I am current on my updates and I have tried rebooting. All to no avail.

Any advice?

Thank you!

Belladraco
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Belladraco on Oct 16, 16 9:20 PM
Oddfillper, for level 29, the rope is in two crates, on the bottom path just right of center.

tryki
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by tryki on Oct 29, 16 5:15 PM
I have recently installed this game and it freezes constantly. I have to shut it down and restart it on every level, it is so frustrating to almost complete a level only to have it freeze and have to start again. I am running a completely updated version of Windows 10. Hoping you can help.

elklady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Level 28 crocodiles

[Post New]by elklady on Nov 12, 16 11:53 AM
How do I get the crocodiles back to the pool after the pool is filled with water? I keep clicking on the alligators, have the necessary items and it just keeps repeating over and over with the same required items without moving to the pond.

loobi
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by loobi on Mar 17, 17 8:08 AM
I'm having trouble getting back into the game. It's relatively new, but I have been playing happily for a while. Now when I try to enter I get an error message that reads
" Error:Access violation at 0x004AF367 (tried to read, 0x7FFA5A8, program terminated".
I have reinstalled the game to no avail.

The 'Help' link doesn't appear to be working either, (just get a message saying the page does not exist). All my other games working fine and I have no problems with internet access.

I'm using a PC with windows 7.

Edited on 03/19/2017 at 8:49:39 AM PST

[Post New]by evilolsus on Mar 17, 17 8:49 AM
I'm having a problem with the characters refusing to do tasks or go to certain areas. I'm in the 20 levels. They refuse to pick cacao, refuse to upgrade buildings, and won't pick up supplies. Really annoying!

joy75
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by joy75 on Mar 19, 17 7:13 PM
on level 27 they will not do things i ask them to do so i can cover up the booth and go on with the game.

[Post New]by CalifEve on Mar 20, 17 3:36 PM
I, too, am having problems with the characters not gathering supplies, they won't build buildings. They run out of the truck but almost immediately return to the truck. Or they will make it to the item, but they don't accomplish that task. My resources go down when I click a space requiring resources, but as soon as the task isn't completed, the resources are put back.

I'm in the 20 levels, using Windows 10 on a laptop. I reloaded game and used the update when it came out. I'm stuck and cannot go any further.

ak6491
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ak6491 on Mar 23, 17 5:45 AM
I'm having trouble on level 27, can't fix the stairs, the guy goes out there,resources go down, then he turns around and resources go back up.

Sailorben
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Sailorben on Mar 26, 17 9:36 AM
Like Joy75 I'm stymied on Level 27; I can't get the zombies to approach and pick up items. I've restarted it several times, and the problem areas change but I can't get through them all no matter what I do. The interesting thing is that I'd played the game with no problems a couple of times before the recent update came out; I wish I hadn't installed the update! I'm playing on Windows 10, and don't have other problems with this system.

Edited on 03/26/2017 at 9:39:25 AM PST

[Post New]by psylocke on Mar 26, 17 10:57 AM
Mac Sierra 10.12.3 here. I'm having similar issues, about halfway through level 27, the characters lose the ability to complete their tasks. No way to progress to the next level. This is very frustrating!

[Post New]by honeybunch27 on Mar 28, 17 3:35 AM
I'm having the same problems on level 27 - zombies not wanting to build the bridge, just turning round and 'running away' for no apparent reason. I'm also now getting the same access violation message as Loobi, so can't even access the level.....
I'm playing on my laptop which is Windows 10

[Post New]by BlueFriday on Mar 29, 17 2:02 PM
Level 27 is an issue for me as well- 3/4 of the level will play fine, but I am unable to clear all the necessary obstacles to complete the level. Tried several times, and the problem area was in different places, too. The resources would be subtracted, the zombie would approach, then turn away and return and the resources would be refunded.

I did install the earlier update, and I am playing on Windows 10.

[Post New]by chopsy1444 on Apr 3, 17 12:11 AM
Cant' get past level 28 little men only go a little way and then turn around and come back playing on PC have deleted and reinstalled game three times and still the same problem. Just about to give up on this game very dissapointed

Go to: