[Post New]by joannebuddy on Sep 28, 16 6:40 AM
I'm running our of money to shop. Any hints? Thanks

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:Gold to buy

[Post New]by burf90 on Oct 8, 16 6:46 PM
If you replay a level, you get to keep whatever gold you earn, as long as you don't run completely out of moves or time. So, when I need more gold I go back and replay earlier levels that weren't particularly hard, so I don't have to waste power-ups. I just keep playing them until I've earned enough gold to buy what I wanted. I've also learned to keep track of levels where I earned a lot of gold the first time through, and I play those levels to get more gold when I need it.

joannebuddy
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by joannebuddy on Oct 20, 16 9:43 AM
Thanks Any hint on what levels they may be

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Oct 22, 16 9:28 PM
I can't really help much there. I only keep track of those I play that gave me a lot of gold that are also close to where I am in the game. Right now I'm playing Cannes and Level 121 is fairly generous. It has a pretty open board, so it's easier to make matches of 4 to earn jewels. It also gives you 450+ moves to begin with and it starts with only 3 types of pieces, so most of the moves you make will cause many other matches at the same time. I just replayed it and earned 402 gold and I still finished with 3 stars.

I might be wrong, because I didn't keep close track, but it seems that once you finish a city and go back to play levels that you earned a lot of gold on before, you don't get as much from those levels after you start in a new city. That could just be my imagination, though.

Edited on 10/22/2016 at 9:29:21 PM PST

joannebuddy
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by joannebuddy on Oct 23, 16 4:49 PM
Thanks for taking the time to reply...

joannebuddy
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by joannebuddy on Oct 23, 16 6:03 PM
burf90 what a great level now I can relax and enjoy the game Jo

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Oct 23, 16 8:55 PM
You're welcome. I'll keep this one in mind and when I move on to the next city I'll come back to it and see if I get just as much gold on a replay.

Go to: