#1 in North America

[Post New]by MARYRDUGGAN59_ on Sep 28, 16 8:00 AM
How is it possible for me to proceed to the Animal house when most lanes are blocked by either snakes or wolves. The Animal house is the last thing on this map.
What where you thinking?

PS love the game

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

Re:#1 in North America

[Post New]by JulieJay on Sep 28, 16 11:40 AM
The snake catcher is really close to your van at the beginning of the route.

Edited on 09/28/2016 at 11:41:55 AM PST

[Post New]by MARYRDUGGAN59_ on Sep 29, 16 8:26 AM
I DON'T SEE IT - THE ONLY STRUCTURE NEAR THE VAN IS THE WORKER'S
SHACK

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Sep 29, 16 11:08 AM
Am I correct in thinking your #1 means the first game of North America which is episode number 37?

There's a switchable worker's shack on the left just underneath your van. You can choose between a water worker or a snake catcher.

[Post New]by MARYRDUGGAN59_ on Sep 29, 16 3:06 PM
There is only a switchable workers (male or female) there is no water shack

[Post New]by MARYRDUGGAN59_ on Sep 30, 16 12:31 PM
I am very frustrated - you tell me there is a switchable shack near the truck that can be either a work or water shack. NO SO. The shack is switchable between male or
female and there is NO Water shack on this page. Please respondf

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Sep 30, 16 1:33 PM
Is it episode no. 37 in North America?

You NEVER get a switchable worker shack between male and female so I'm confused about that. Switchable worker shacks contain either water workers, snake catchers, ordinary workers etc. In this case, you will have a water worker (he wears a floppy hat) and a snake catcher (kind of orange with a snake catching stick).

[Post New]by MARYRDUGGAN59_ on Oct 1, 16 6:43 AM
I KNOW WHAT THE CHARACTERS WEAR - I AM UP TO #37 SO I HAVE PLAYED THIS GAME - I AM TELLING YOU THAT THE SHACK TO THE LEFT (FACING THE TRUCK) IS A SWITCHABLE SHACK BETWEEN MALE/FEMALE. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS PARTICULAR GAME - PLEASE ASK SOMEONE ELSE.
I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SWITCHABLE SHACK THAT IS EITHER WATER OR A SNAKE CATCHER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT GAME YOU'RE REFERRING TO, BUT
IT'S NOT THIS ONE

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Oct 1, 16 12:29 PM
Wow - you're either really frustrated or just really rude. I've played this game through about 5 times and have just today reached #37 again. In my game, what I say is correct. What I'd like to know, if you care to explain without being abrupt, is what does your male do and what does your female do? Oh and I don't need to ask anyone anything. I'm not stuck. You are. I was just trying to help and by the looks of things, I was the only one trying to help you!

[Post New]by MARYRDUGGAN59_ on Oct 1, 16 4:38 PM
If, in fact, you are referring to North America #37 = there is no switchable shack that can be snack catchers or water. The issue of the switchable shack being either
male or female has been feature is prior episodes. You told me I was rude, but
my feeling is that you are not playing the same game or you wouldn't be giving me
these instructions. If you read the instructions for the game - it tells you that the
switchable shack male/female or listed as the ones doing the planting. So again,
I cannot get by the first shack or the treasure chest because of snakes. Can
someone please help me. I know that you have tried, but we obvisouly don't have the same version. Thanks for trying

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Oct 2, 16 10:24 AM
If you click on the question mark in upper left corner it will tell you that there is a switchable shack to build and you choose the animal catcher. That will help you get past the snakes.

[Post New]by MARYRDUGGAN59_ on Oct 5, 16 5:15 PM
JulieJay, I cannot thank you enough for having the patience to stick with me. I have finnaly fished #37 thanks to youl You rock, girl.

Go to: