minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

about the gear's problem and update...

[Post New]by minesita on Sep 28, 16 11:22 AM
I'm one of the people stuck in Ivy's house. I was so happy updating the game, but I'm still having the problem ! The map is not working, etc.

Now, I'll contact CS to redeem my money, but I want to know if somebody could resolve the problem with the update.

Good luck to the others,
M.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:about the gear's problem and update...

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 28, 16 2:09 PM
Hello minesita,

I'm sorry that the update didn't seem to address the progression block and map issue in this game. We certainly want to help make this right for you and it sounds like you're going to go ahead and get in touch with our Support Team, which would have been my suggestion since the update didn't seem to help with the issues being seen in the game.

If you haven't yet, you can get in touch with our Support Team HERE. If you'd like some personalized troubleshooting assistance, be sure to include a Dr. Felix Report so that the Support Team can see if there are any changes that can be made to help resolve this issue. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

We definitely would like to try to get this game working or make this situation right for you, so feel free to write to our Reps using the above link. Since this is discussing a technical issue, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread and request that future technical issues be reported to the designated tech issue thread located here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Queen's Quest 2: Stories of Forgotten Past Collector's Edition here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and if anyone has a question about this post or the forums, feel free to PM me directly or to PM any of our other moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: