No Portal Quests

[Post New]by Vesper_Xeni on Sep 28, 16 2:30 PM
This is ridiculous!

For 3 days now, I have not received a single quest in any of the 3 portals. Every single quest I pick up is a random radiant repetition quest. All of the portals have "sleeping" quests.

I can't do ANYTHING to progress. NOTHING. I am stuck with a "Smith's Poem Part" that doesn't trigger anything, I can't talk to anyone, I can't DO anything.

I currently have 3 quests. One to complete a collection, one to bring stuff to the monk guy, and a treasure-map that wants me to kill Ogre Leaders who have not spawned AT ALL.

This is BORING. If there is no way to progress, there is no storyline to follow. And with no storyline, there's no point in playing.

SweetNellyBly
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:No Portal Quests

[Post New]by SweetNellyBly on Sep 28, 16 6:44 PM
I've reached level 31 and the only portal I've had quests on is The Forest (sleeping beauty) The one with the elf I had a couple but nothing for weeks except time wasting quests.

Dev's WHY!

[Post New]by hooksgt4040 on Oct 3, 16 11:29 AM
My question exactly. Why? It's one of the most interesting game challenges that keep me coming back to the game. If they don't come up then there is less desire to play the game.

Hey developers!!! I suggest you do something about this

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 3, 16 4:54 PM
The sad thing is, there's one quest, that when finished, will open up a whole slew of others that are interconnected. That's what keeps me coming back.

The pull your hair out part is all the glitches that they cant seem to get worked out. It's like the more you complain, the less interested they are to fix the problem.

THEN, your post gets locked. Posting in the Tech Issues thread gets even less response than those posted in the open forum........

Violetkitten
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

No Portal Quests

[Post New]by Violetkitten on Oct 4, 16 2:53 PM
Vesper_Xeni wrote:This is ridiculous!

For 3 days now, I have not received a single quest in any of the 3 portals. Every single quest I pick up is a random radiant repetition quest. All of the portals have "sleeping" quests.

I can't do ANYTHING to progress. NOTHING. I am stuck with a "Smith's Poem Part" that doesn't trigger anything, I can't talk to anyone, I can't DO anything.

I currently have 3 quests. One to complete a collection, one to bring stuff to the monk guy, and a treasure-map that wants me to kill Ogre Leaders who have not spawned AT ALL.

This is BORING. If there is no way to progress, there is no storyline to follow. And with no storyline, there's no point in playing.

I;m in the same boat. You play the repeat quests and play, and play, claim the prizes from the Golden Idol, Travelers, the well, all the game does is suck up rubies and coins. Your inventory grows a little, but not much. I getting fed up with no new portal quests. And to add insult to injury, the "sleeping: quest dialog tells you to complete more of those repeat quests to "wake up" the sleeping quests. For how long, and how many?? Stuck for MONTHS and sick of trying to earn enough rubies to upgrade the Golden Idol

Go to: