gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

zipper pull

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Sep 29, 16 1:03 AM
Another zipper pull again . That's gonna upset some people

 
Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Re:zipper pull

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 29, 16 2:50 PM
It certainly has as Angelfish106 is screaming STOP IT at the devs!

 
Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

Re:zipper pull

[Post New]by Sprattie on Sep 29, 16 8:05 PM
Too funny. Zipper pulls and valve handles - can't get away from them.

 

Re:zipper pull

[Post New]by BearCreekStables on Sep 30, 16 12:01 AM
Don't forget an umbrella to pull down a ladder and I could go on.

 
angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Re:zipper pull

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Sep 30, 16 4:42 AM
Daxadillion wrote:It certainly has as Angelfish106 is screaming STOP IT at the devs!


And she will continue to do so

But seriously, how many have you ever lost?? Ever had a key break in a door?? It's not the methods I find irritating, it's the over-use. One does it, they all do it. Now barely a game goes by without one or all of these contrivances being used and I for one have had enough

Come on devs, how about some new ideas for a change.

 
cheekyoops
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

Re:zipper pull

[Post New]by cheekyoops on Sep 30, 16 7:33 AM
I played part of the demo, and I can't play this game. I wish devs would realize that not everybody has 20/20 vision. The words are way too small to read. Even though I skip as much dialogue as I can, I can't make out the words in the hidden object scenes.

However, I'd like to add to this conversation........If a person is unconscious, or even dead, feel free to take something out of their pocket or hands. And you'll also come across a horse buggy, on a cobblestone street, fix the wheel and move it out of the way.

 
angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

Re:zipper pull

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Oct 1, 16 12:39 AM
cheekyoops wrote:I played part of the demo, and I can't play this game. I wish devs would realize that not everybody has 20/20 vision. The words are way too small to read. Even though I skip as much dialogue as I can, I can't make out the words in the hidden object scenes.

However, I'd like to add to this conversation........If a person is unconscious, or even dead, feel free to take something out of their pocket or hands. And you'll also come across a horse buggy, on a cobblestone street, fix the wheel and move it out of the way.


I have glasses for PC use otherwise everything is a bit of a blur.

Quite agree with the somewhat distasteful habit these games have of getting you to frisk dead or unconscious people. Not to mention breaking into strangers houses and helping yourself to their stuff!!

 
Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:zipper pull

[Post New]by Bartsister on Oct 1, 16 3:12 PM
angelfish106 wrote:
Daxadillion wrote:It certainly has as Angelfish106 is screaming STOP IT at the devs!


And she will continue to do so

But seriously, how many have you ever lost?? Ever had a key break in a door?? It's not the methods I find irritating, it's the over-use. One does it, they all do it. Now barely a game goes by without one or all of these contrivances being used and I for one have had enough

Come on devs, how about some new ideas for a change.


I broke two (yes, two) zipper pulls on my toiletry bag this week! One broke as I was packing. Thanks to ingenious casual game developers though, I knew what to do. I quickly ran upstairs and got a paperclip and stuck it in my purse so I could hook it up when I got there (was late trying to get out the door). On the last night of the trip, a second zipper pull on the same bag broke off in my hand. I was seriously laughing this week thinking about this forum as I dealt with these frustrating issues.

 
 
 
 
Go to: