Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Frustration...........

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 29, 16 6:09 AM
It has been close to a month since the last update. In that time, we have complained, sent Felix reports, vented and some even quit the game because NOTHING has been accomplished.

We all know about the help pages, Dr. Felix, Tech support team and so on and so on. I know I have gone through all these BEFORE posting for help.

I do understand the moderation team and such have no access to what the developers are doing. My frustration comes from the 'copy and paste' answers we get. We have tried all the suggestions in these answers, reinstalled the game (loosing progress when we were told we wouldnt) and who knows what else to make progress. Each and every time the same answer (in various way) is posted to our cries for help, it's as if we havent read the last dozen answers.

You'd think after a month of the same complaints, the developers would come up with some sort of solution to the problem.

Rant over........

Doodlebug2
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

Re:Frustration...........

[Post New]by Doodlebug2 on Sep 29, 16 7:49 AM
Why is there never any word addressing the complaints? Maybe it is because we all still played and some of us even invest in the current frustration. I just cannot do it anymore. Each update brings changes no one requests and lacks the fixes that would settle the frustration levels of long term players. I pity the poor players who start this game, get sucked into its early, easy play status only to be left frustrated like the rest of us. I have been following this game since the beginning and it all started out so hopeful. The game is beautiful and the HOS are challenging. The rest is just awful. I am leaving again. Maybe it will get better.

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Sep 30, 16 5:00 AM
And it continues.......
I had enough Magic Wands to finish a collection/quest. I needed a few more candles and rope/knot. I come back today, get another candle from a friend and go to check what else I needed.....
ALL MY WANDS ARE GONE!!!

And before they ask, no, I didnt use them on another quest/collection.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 30, 16 9:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

The Moderation Team definitely understands the frustration that issues can cause when playing a game. We greatly appreciate players taking the time to visit the Help pages and try the suggested troubleshooting steps. If issues still occur after the suggested steps, it is highly recommended for players to reach out to the Customer Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. Keep in mind that oftentimes the complexity of the issue contributes to the resolution process. This isn't an indication that the issue is being ignored. By contributing this report to the support team it helps aid in the investigation as the support team has the tools to provide this data to the appropriate teams.

We greatly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding as the moderators continue to advocate for the players and pass along all information presented to us. If any information is brought to our attention, the forums will be updated right away. Please do not hesitate to reach out to any of the moderators if you have any questions. Since this is regarding technical issues that have been forwarded to the team, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you would like to continue the technical issue discussion, please post in the following thread:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

bfgBellerophon

Go to: