naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

levels ?

[Post New]by naedebpat on Mar 22, 10 3:06 AM
Once again no mention of how many levels!

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

Re:levels ?

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 22, 10 3:48 AM
Of course not!!!!

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 22, 10 4:00 AM
The fewer levels the better IMHO; spirit levels are more fun to play with!

katy12250
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by katy12250 on Mar 22, 10 4:24 AM
Given the quality of the game, who cares who many levels there are. I played one and that was one too many.

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Mar 22, 10 4:28 AM
Game runs so slow you may have to take off the week to get to the end on Friday. If lucky. Let us know.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Mar 22, 10 5:22 AM
puzzledone wrote:Game runs so slow you may have to take off the week to get to the end on Friday. If lucky. Let us know.

LOL!!!
Here's a better 'riddle';
What is more interesting? 1. Watching paint dry? 2) Watching wood warp? 3) Reading War And Peace with your eyes shut? 4) Memorising the entire Yellow Pages whilst listening to The Birdie Song? 5) Playing Isidiada?

PS. Is anyone out there interested enough to be able to pronounce 'Isidiada'??
I think it a misprint; should read 'Am I a gaga!! That's a British phrase for 'Ive lost the plot' :-)

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Mar 22, 10 5:35 AM
LOL belamba - I'll go for #2, sounds so zen. No wait, play this game with your eyes shut, that's the easy part, mine already were Package it for OTC sleep aid?

I can't say the title, think it is a twist on Isis? and typo was on d instead of s? I keep wanting to say Isolde, no that's not how that's spelled is it. Made me think of opera, with Tristan. Oh well, we can have fun with it anyway. Best part on both games tonight is I'm saving more money. I'd like to get back to finish long games, SwTodd and Opera Curse but my laptop crashed, til it's fixed I WAS looking for older games for the pc. Now my old pc is mad it me, didn't want to give my desktop icons and task bar back til I promised not to DL anymore like this.

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 22, 10 5:37 AM
Good one, we better stop before Big Fish decides to give us a riddle and tell us how about no more Daily Deals. Come on Big Fish you should have known someone was going to have something to say about this game. I read what you wrote out loud and almost spilled my coffee. It is way to early to be laughing and here I was suppose to go to bed. LOL!!!!

bitzgirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by bitzgirl on Mar 22, 10 7:56 AM
What a load of rubbish this game is,and the music drives you mad.I certainly won't be purchasing it.

gKos
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by gKos on Mar 24, 10 12:26 AM
I think, music is interesting... Play all game and dont take off it! About levels... 40-50, and if you like history, it will be interesting to see riddles (quewtions) after 20-25 level.

Go to: