menu upgrade bottle

[Post New]by cherryping on Sep 30, 16 8:10 AM
I have spent hours and hours trying to find the last menu upgrade. I have been through every restaurant and everything appears to be unlocked. Is there a hidden one that I just haven't seen?

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:menu upgrade bottle

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Oct 1, 16 6:21 PM
Did you go to the last level of every location and click on every menu item available to see if there was anything left to upgrade? From my experience, the fishing gear at Marco's Fish Market, flowers at Old Family Restaurant and surfboards at Hippie Island were the most difficult. I had to replay those levels in those locations multiple times to get the upgrades.

julesy

[Post New]by Cindylovesgames on Oct 9, 16 10:11 AM
THANK YOU! I wasn't even looking at those surf boards. That was what I was missing.

[Post New]by mitexus on Oct 11, 16 2:28 PM
Ahhh the surfboard! Thanks so much!

[Post New]by honeybunch27 on Feb 27, 17 2:35 PM
I must be missing something (obviously ) because I've got 199 of the 200 upgrades, and cannot find the last one! I've checked every restaurant, vineyard, farm, beach and harbour, and just can't find what I'm missing!! and, yes, I've got the full upgrade on the surfboard...... Is anyone else having this problem??

[Post New]by grantassist on May 21, 17 12:37 PM
Sometimes there is a "hidden" item and the only way to get is to keep playing until it shows up!

Go to: