bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

Post any Isidiada technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 22, 10 8:39 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, p lease get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

Edited on 03/22/2010 at 10:51:10 AM PST

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Re:Post any Isidiada technical issues here only

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Mar 23, 10 7:54 PM
Crashed after only 10 minutes of play. Have all current updates so am not sure why as computer is less than 6 months old also..... Oh well

Enoki
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by Enoki on Mar 23, 10 11:12 PM
I downloaded and installed both Isidiada and Engineering: The Mystery of the Ancient Clock. Neither one of them could be played. When I started the game, they both minimized into the task bar, but I could not restore them to the screen.

Very disappointed. Went to the Help pages, didn't address this issue. Tried changing screen resolution, but that didn't help either.

[Post New]by persiancat19 on Mar 26, 10 8:51 AM
I seem to be having the same problem with this game and alot of others. They start up but minimise to the task bar and won't go full screen. I am wondering if there is a problem with the task manager....

Sherryah
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
479 Posts

[Post New]by Sherryah on Oct 19, 10 10:19 AM
crashed to desktop when I pressed new game. Isn't there a fix for this? We can't be the only ones. I have vista 32 and new computer.

Supernerd
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by Supernerd on Feb 18, 11 9:15 PM
Same here Sherryah. It's gotten to the point where I think the whole games is a waste of time. As soon as I click on New Game, it crashes. I've decided to delete the whole thing.

Go to: