tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Is there a update coming or is the server just down???

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Sep 30, 16 12:38 PM
I been trying to get into the game all day but keeping get a message. Since there is no post saying the game is no longer being updating, makes me wonder what is going on.

Server is under maintenance. Try launching the game later.
Best regards, Development Team.
Error code: 2

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

Re:Is there a update coming or is the server just down???

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Oct 1, 16 11:52 AM
Is this game going to be removed from the site as the same message still appears? It would be nice to know if this is going to be fixed or if I should just remove the game.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Is there a update coming or is the server just down???

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 2, 16 4:03 PM
Hello tazruby2000,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue and for your patience while waiting on a response. I've checked into this game and can confirm I am receiving a similar message. I have gone ahead and provided this thread's contents, as well as the contents of similar threads to the appropriate teams for follow up.

As soon as the Forum Moderation Team knows more about this or any potential updates, we'll be sure to post to this forum to let all players know what is happening with Divine Academy. As for what actions will be taken, the Forum Moderation Team is unable to speculate on that at this time, but we will be sure to provide information as we receive it.

In the meantime, since this seems to be discussing a technical issue, I would like to lock this thread and request that future technical issues be posted to the designated thread located here: Please post any TECH ISSUES for Divine Academy here

Thanks for your time and patience, and as a summary, the right teams have been made aware of this issue, and at the moment, the Forum Moderation Team does not have more specific information to offer. For any questions about this post, or the forums in general, feel free to PM me directly, or any of our other moderators. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: