Level 19 Expert

[Post New]by littlemoxy on Sep 30, 16 2:57 PM
I'm going crazy coming THIS close over and over to beating level 19 in expert mode. All upgrades in use, always finding the mouse, etc. Is there a special strategy to getting through this? I've aced every other level!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Level 19 Expert

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Oct 1, 16 5:01 AM
Do you try to chain combos or cash out multiple customers at once?

julesy

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 5:01:49 AM PST

mliving05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by mliving05 on Oct 8, 16 11:34 PM
I am stuck on this level as well. Have tried every combination of chains and still can only achieve a score of 1965. I have every concievable upgrade and found the mouse, so can't think of any way to get a higher score. Frustrating.......

[Post New]by ttthrc on Oct 12, 16 1:15 PM
Same here!
I think I played this level about 20 times, the highest score I got was 1965.
I have all the upgrades and the highest paying dishes on the menu!
I'm thinking technical problem....

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Oct 16, 16 3:43 AM
Not sure if it is an intentional glitch, but once you have unlocked all the recipes you can go back to say level 11 where there is only one pudding option, choose the Chocolate pannacotta, then when you go to a level with two pudding options you can choose the pannacotta again. Means less choice for orders, and tip bonus twice. I scrapped through using this. Remember you can keep seated customers waiting a bit as you can always top them up with entertainment.

ETA: I also, whilst waiting for an order to come in, preload a pizza base with tomato and cheese so if/when they order one I am just one click away from putting it in the oven.... not sure how much that helps, but must save some time, and also gets Emily near most of the food for quick pick up.

Edited on 10/16/2016 at 3:52:24 AM PST

[Post New]by peacenik52 on Oct 17, 16 6:11 AM
FI-NAL-LY!! Reached Expert on the exact score. I think the trick was insomnia and playing in the wee hours of crazy! Horribly exasperating.

j6point7
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by j6point7 on Nov 11, 16 12:18 PM
Also had trouble with this level. I played it over and over again. How I finally beat it was I made a pizza, either one, and kept it in my tray. I made the other pizza and left it in the oven. Whenever I used a pizza I made another one. I always had a pizza on my tray and ready in the oven. I feel like the biggest help to beating the level is to always have a fish food on your tray. It is very easy to get 2x delivery points that way, even without trying. Also, you need to deliver fish food asap as it is worth 40 points. If you go down a level it is only worth 20 points.

Go to: