NeenaL60
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

New Event City.....I really like it!......

[Post New]by NeenaL60 on Sep 30, 16 3:10 PM
Just finished LA, safely in Seoul, broke, disgusted and feeling uncertain about my future in Gummy World, then all of a sudden, Transylvania rescued and revived me! The new content was finally here at last! After the first few levels, I was reminded... I like GD... Yes, I like the new event city, Transylvania... an amazing gaming exhibition BFG is renowned for. There's a lot to appreciate here! My finger was literally on the delete key when this popped up, now I'm glad I waited it out. Good things did come to this one that waited... Now, Let's see if this "black magic" will last...

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:New Event City.....I really like it!......

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 30, 16 3:46 PM
Seoul was rough. I did a lot of shipping, and used vouchers to visit easier cities while waiting for the resources to arrive so I could build the next monument.

Transylvania is fun so far.

leapfrogs
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by leapfrogs on Oct 1, 16 3:35 AM
Will Transylvania be available for PC?

gulfstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by gulfstream on Oct 1, 16 5:36 AM
leapfrogs I wondering the same thing myself. I have it for my android but why isn't it available for PC?????

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Oct 1, 16 6:55 AM
Levels are getting hard, and I notice that I can't ship to it. Luckily the first monument only needed bricks and I had enough.

I hope that an official Transylvania help thread that we can post to gets started soon.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Oct 1, 16 8:41 AM
Sorry PC players, but the BF announcement said available "for mobile platforms".

"We’re excited to invite players to explore Transylvania! Starting today and for the month of October on mobile platforms, you can travel to this spooky city, and help rebuild landmarks there! But don't wait too long! At the end of the month, Transylvania will close! "

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

New Event City.....I really like it!......

[Post New]by Pdominian on Oct 1, 16 12:54 PM
NeenaL60 wrote:Just finished LA, safely in Seoul, broke, disgusted and feeling uncertain about my future in Gummy World, then all of a sudden, Transylvania rescued and revived me! The new content was finally here at last! After the first few levels, I was reminded... I like GD... Yes, I like the new event city, Transylvania... an amazing gaming exhibition BFG is renowned for. There's a lot to appreciate here! My finger was literally on the delete key when this popped up, now I'm glad I waited it out. Good things did come to this one that waited... Now, Let's see if this "black magic" will last...

Reminds me of Nightmare before Christmas lol. Anyway, I like Transylvania a lot! You only need to rebuild half of the monuments needed for a city, and it is quite cheap actually. But as you progress later, it gets harder...and I wonder why do we have to help the locals at first place? I think that all of their rewards (materials of course) will be used to rebuild Dracula's grave... Oh, and I'm on level 58 now. That's a very long way for a 24 hours trip so far...

lordkalvan wrote:Levels are getting hard, and I notice that I can't ship to it. Luckily the first monument only needed bricks and I had enough.

I hope that an official Transylvania help thread that we can post to gets started soon.

We should have that thread for limited-time cities. And don't forget the best levels recommended in Transylvania...if only I have realized it sooner. I forgot to make a list of the best levels out there! Now if only someone can help me with that...I will definitely make another PART FOUR or should I make another thread? Anyway, happy haunting on the best levels in this place. Hopefully, they will be scared enough and give you a lot of gummies!

P.S.: Now that we know that event cities are related to festivities...I think North Pole will be for Christmas later. Any seasonal event that is celebrated worldwide? I can only think of Halloween, Christmas and Thanksgiving here

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 12:58:59 PM PST

Pdominian
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by Pdominian on Oct 1, 16 3:09 PM
Hooray! I have finished building all the monuments in Transylvania. Just a reminder for the last monument...you still need to replay levels even after helping all the locals! (not helping hands yet) But the final rewards are indeed worth it. It's time for me to head back to Barcelona!

Does anybody has a glitch when you want to claim the rewards for completing all Intern levels? I opened my passport but I could not find any box there.

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 3:09:56 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 1, 16 3:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm happy to hear that people have been enjoying Transylvania! I wanted to stop in to thank lordkalvan and Pdominian for taking the time to post their suggestions for a level help thread for this city.

To make things easier for people searching for level help for this city, and any future temporary cities, the Forum Moderation Team has gone ahead and created a new help thread. If anyone has questions about a level in Transylvania, we invite you to post to the following:

Event City - Level Help

If there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of our active Moderators. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 3:37:31 PM PST

Go to: