jul29
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

levels are hard

[Post New]by jul29 on Sep 30, 16 6:41 PM
I must've tried levels 26, 28 and 29 like 15 times each. Ugghhh. I give up! So annoying. Delicious games are NOT this hard. These are insane!!!

darla7561
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:levels are hard

[Post New]by darla7561 on Oct 2, 16 3:30 PM
Level 28 is super hard, I have lost count of how many times I have tried to get three stars!!!

jellypuppy
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by jellypuppy on Oct 2, 16 5:02 PM
One of the mini-games in the Physical Therapy office specifically tells you that the game is easier on a touch screen. These games are no longer made for computer but for a phone. The extra difficulty in playing mini-games that are made for touch screens makes obtaining 3 stars on some levels impossible. I am very disappointed by this.

[Post New]by gameboots on Oct 10, 16 6:07 AM
I agree. I am trying to play on a laptop and the games which used to be enjoyable and relaxing are now annoying and stress inducing! I changed the setting to BEGINNER, but it hasn't helped me at all. Trouble with the challenges and also with getting 3 stars on the levels. Wish I had tried it before purchase so I would have known better...

gillydi53
Clownfish
Clownfish
703 Posts

[Post New]by gillydi53 on Oct 15, 16 12:31 AM
Got to level 28 and am giving up . I like a challenge but this is ridiculous . Never given up on this kind of game before , but this one beat me . Very frustrating , the challenges are not explained very well , and all in all seems impossible to get 3 stars on most lvls . Waste of 2 credits .

pineo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pineo on Oct 28, 16 5:03 PM
I completely agree that the levels are hard and I am playing at the Beginner level. I have several in the second room that I can't get three stars on. I also haven't been able to meet some of the challenges. The first Heart's Medicine was not as difficult. I also agree about the delicious games as well. I just finished the Message Bottle one you do have to repeat many levels to get all the menu items, but they are easy to play.

Tabascocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Tabascocat on Oct 28, 16 5:24 PM
I have been playing on the computer and having a really hard time. I usually have no issues even on the hardest levels with time management games. So based on these comments I tried it on my iPad. It is like night and day! Even the hard levels aren't that hard on the iPad. The issue is mainly the minigames - the swiping, pulling, rotating moves are far more suited to a touch screen than to a mouse.

I will stick to the iPad for this one but I really feel for those trying to play this on a computer!

AriadneSP
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by AriadneSP on Nov 5, 16 2:55 PM
I'm playing on PC and have got 3 stars (on medium) on all levels up to 44... and up..

which is frustrating!

(got 3 stars after switching to "beginner" which irritates me more than it should)

Edited on 11/05/2016 at 3:02:14 PM PST

Anca_a
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Anca_a on Nov 13, 16 9:27 AM
I think I found a way to get 3 stars. What I did was on some levels where the challenge put my 3 gold stars at risk I would just ignore it and served the patients. Once I got the 3 stars done I would just go do it another time focusing on the challenge. Seems to work pretty well for me

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Nov 26, 16 7:40 AM
Anca_a wrote:I think I found a way to get 3 stars. What I did was on some levels where the challenge put my 3 gold stars at risk I would just ignore it and served the patients. Once I got the 3 stars done I would just go do it another time focusing on the challenge. Seems to work pretty well for me

I did the same as well.

julesy

ClayMask
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ClayMask on Mar 28, 17 7:49 PM
I'm playing this on a laptop without a touch screen. For me, it's not any more difficult than the more difficult Delicious games, since I don't find myself redoing levels that many times. I do feel like the minigames require a high level of alertness that's kind of tiring and hard to maintain for long. I'm on level 30, and have been able to get three stars on everything so far at normal difficulty.

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Jun 3, 17 4:49 AM
ClayMask goodluck Hun, I hit level 50 before I understood why they were say this game is too hard... I just reinstalled it and gave it another try, because the New Heart's is out, not sure when BF will have it but it's out there... I wish they would state if a touch sceen is needed to play ....

[Post New]by CherylParker on Jun 11, 17 7:32 PM
The first 19 levels aren't that hard. But once you get to level 20 it just seems to get harder and harder.

Go to: