Event City - Level Help

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Event City - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 1, 16 3:27 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Event Cities in the game. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to these temporary cities only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new event city posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Edited on 10/01/2016 at 3:35:42 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Event City - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 1, 16 3:28 PM

Edited on 08/14/2017 at 5:42:27 PM PST

Transylvania level 36

[Post New]by MinvaH on Oct 2, 16 3:30 PM
I don't know how to clear the stickie faces within the boundaries. This level has me stumped. I don't even know how to approach it. Any tips out there? Thanks

[Post New]by laurahalls on Oct 2, 16 9:10 PM
Agreed. I can't figure out how to get around barrier to the stickies on level 36 so I'm stuck. Tried bombs & line clearers but nothing worked. Help or I can't progress on Transylvania!

Re:Event City - Level 36

[Post New]by MinvaH on Oct 2, 16 11:20 PM
Progress! After wasting another 4 lives trying this level. I combined 2 lightening bolts and that cleared all the stickie faces. Then it was just a matter of clearing the tiles. Maybe there is another way but I've now cleared the intern level. Yay.

lynnpgar
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by lynnpgar on Oct 6, 16 4:15 AM
I finished the intern level and got rewards. I was hoping the other levels would also give more , but was very disappointed when I finish the architect level and got nothing. I certainly won't bother doing master builder level and cashing in all the helping hand cards, as they will cost me 1600 coins. Loved this city, but would have assumed it would work like the others, where there were rewards for each level.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 7, 16 12:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having trouble getting through Transylvania, Level 36. This is indeed a tricky level. It may be helpful to look at the following thread:

Transylvania level 36

I'm sorry to hear that there is some concern with the rewards lynnpgar. Since the Moderation team doesn't have control over the content within the game, we will pass this feedback along to the appropriate teams. Please keep in mind that players do get rewards for completing the last monument.

If players continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The support team is happy to help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain this information:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Re:Event City - Level 36

[Post New]by mrsgeo on Oct 8, 16 4:59 AM
MinvaH wrote:Progress! After wasting another 4 lives trying this level. I combined 2 lightening bolts and that cleared all the stickie faces. Then it was just a matter of clearing the tiles. Maybe there is another way but I've now cleared the intern level. Yay.

Thank you so much. It worked a treat. I would never have thought of that on my own.

Mig1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Mig1 on Oct 13, 16 3:14 AM
56.2 those fruit,bats. Although I,completed all the monuments I,couldn't get this side,one done.
Anyone? Thanks in advance

Re:Event City - Level Help Level 38

[Post New]by jackiesshot on Oct 13, 16 3:44 PM
I cant get beat level 38. Anyone have tips? I have wasted a couple days on this level.

Edited on 10/13/2016 at 3:47:59 PM PST

[Post New]by WinkyNod on Oct 15, 16 6:05 PM
I can't get past level 36 either. I bought boosts for waterfall but they don't appear

[Post New]by WinkyNod on Oct 15, 16 6:15 PM
I agree that this game is far too expensive. The rewards are not equal to the boost costs. I've spent hundreds on this game and will soon stop playing because although the game is a lot of fun it just isn't viable for me to continue playing much longer.

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Oct 15, 16 9:57 PM
WinkyNod wrote:I can't get past level 36 either. I bought boosts for waterfall but they don't appear

The easiest way is to fill the yellow color catcher in the middle to make it explode, that opens the 2 lightning bolts, and you combine those too which clears all the stickies litter (like tokyo 86)

And 2 posts above is the following message
Good luck

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 7, 16 12:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having trouble getting through Transylvania, Level 36. This is indeed a tricky level. It may be helpful to look at the following thread:

Transylvania level 36

I'm sorry to hear that there is some concern with the rewards lynnpgar. Since the Moderation team doesn't have control over the content within the game, we will pass this feedback along to the appropriate teams. Please keep in mind that players do get rewards for completing the last monument.

If players continue to experience issues, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with the email address that is linked to your game. The support team is happy to help in any way that they can. Just in case, I'll include a help article below on how to obtain this information:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by jackiesshot on Oct 16, 16 6:33 AM
I see lots of help for level 36. Can anyone help me out at level 38. Still no response. Trying to get master level on 38. Thanks.

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Oct 16, 16 7:11 AM
jackiesshot wrote:I see lots of help for level 36. Can anyone help me out at level 38. Still no response. Trying to get master level on 38. Thanks.

On level 38 you have to clear the tiles , at the middle top part you have to fill the green color catcher to make it explode. It is the same on all 3 levels, you just get less moves.
I cleared the master level, although I needed a shovel to clear the last tile. I had to clear out a few times to get a more playable board, but it isn't difficult to accomplish.

Good luck

[Post New]by jackiesshot on Oct 16, 16 7:22 AM
Thanks. I dont buy any tools. I have been a few times with just a tile. Many times I dont get enough greens even showing on the board to fill the catcher.

[Post New]by F_Nancy on Oct 16, 16 8:47 AM
I have now completed the event at all levels and I have the message that I need to go to the passport to get my reward (the golden cube is blinking) but when I go to my passport I only see the stamp that I got when I arrived at level 60. Is there a special reward when finishing completely the event?

Pixiecloud
Minnow
Minnow
258 Posts

[Post New]by Pixiecloud on Oct 16, 16 10:43 AM
jackiesshot wrote:Thanks. I dont buy any tools. I have been a few times with just a tile. Many times I dont get enough greens even showing on the board to fill the catcher.

Sometimes, if you want to advance, you just might to have to buy a shovel .

[Post New]by jackiesshot on Oct 16, 16 11:07 AM
Thanks for the tip. I might need to. I hadnt need to until now. For some reason this Transylvania seems trickier.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 26, 16 1:59 PM
Hi All,

I wanted to stop in here to offer help for the levels being discussed.

I took a look at Level 56-2 but it doesn't look like there are any fruit bats. However, after searching around, it looks like the Helping Hand Level 12 near it needs some bats to be dropped to the bottom of the board.

This level was definitely a difficult one to play. What I found most effective was to create boosts to clear more of the litter at once, while also focusing on moving the souvenirs to the right on the board. This helped me drop them without necessarily having to clear all of the litter off of the board. Additionally, matching Lightning Bolt boosts with pieces of litter where I could helped to clear some of it out, making it easier to get the bats to the bottom of the board.

Thank you everyone who's stopped by to offer this help for the city! I also wanted to provide some information regarding F_Nancy's question.

Our teams are aware that the quest list for the city is prompting users to finish all levels at varying tiers. It's been brought to our attention that this is a mistake on the task list, and you have our sincere apologies for any confusion. All of the levels don't need to be completed to get the prize for the city, as that will be rewarded after the last monument is completed. If anyone wants additional info on this, I encourage taking a look at the following announcement:

An Announcement regarding Transylvania- October 4, 2016

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: