interpdeb
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

can't upgrade

[Post New]by interpdeb on Mar 22, 10 1:18 PM
i have been able to move on to the second resturant, but the only thing i have been able to up grade is the coffee pot and I have over $2000. do i not have enough money yet?

Linda1210
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

Re:can't upgrade

[Post New]by Linda1210 on Mar 23, 10 5:59 AM
I am wondering the same thing. Have just uder 2000 and nothing has come available for upgrade except the coffee pot.

albinajov
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by albinajov on Mar 24, 10 4:40 PM
I can't upgrade either. Have over 3,000.

[Post New]by dizzyauntj on Mar 24, 10 4:44 PM
I could only upgrade at certain points in the game. I believe it is part of the game and you aren't able to upgrade until you get to those certain points.

Can't Continue

[Post New]by Gussyvonny on Mar 24, 10 4:57 PM
I was able to purchase the coffee pot, but cannot continue on to the 3rd restaurant! Help!!! I am enjoying this game but have to stop now!

xdolphine
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

Can't Continue

[Post New]by xdolphine on Mar 24, 10 8:27 PM
Gussyvonny wrote:I was able to purchase the coffee pot, but cannot continue on to the 3rd restaurant! Help!!! I am enjoying this game but have to stop now!

You have to buy "Shaker" at Store, before you can enter the 3rd restaurant.

interpdeb
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

can't upgrade

[Post New]by interpdeb on Mar 25, 10 1:43 PM
interpdeb wrote:i have been able to move on to the second resturant, but the only thing i have been able to up grade is the coffee pot and I have over $2000. do i not have enough money yet?

interpdeb
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

can't upgrade

[Post New]by interpdeb on Mar 25, 10 1:44 PM
interpdeb wrote:
interpdeb wrote:i have been able to move on to the second resturant, but the only thing i have been able to up grade is the coffee pot and I have over $2000. do i not have enough money yet?

after i finished the second resturant i was able to up garde alot.. so hang in there and finish the second resturant and it will happen

sooyong
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sooyong on Mar 25, 10 6:51 PM
dizzyauntj wrote:I could only upgrade at certain points in the game. I believe it is part of the game and you aren't able to upgrade until you get to those certain points.

yes .. right ~

Go to: