JulzCat
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

There are TWO DIFFERENT Haunted Manor series...don't get confused!

[Post New]by JulzCat on Oct 2, 16 10:58 AM
If you're like me, you'll want to play a series from beginning to end. When looking up the order of the Haunted Manor series, I found out there were TWO DIFFERENT SERIES. I thought I would put this out there, so you won't get confused like I was.

The series featured here on Big Fish is by "Top Evidence Studios". They made the games:

-Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors
-Haunted Manor: Queen of Death
-Haunted Manor: Painted Beauties

There is another Haunted Manor series, [Removed by Moderator]:

-Haunted Manor: The Secret of the Lost Soul
-Haunted Manor 2: The Horror Behind the Mystery

Edited on 10/02/2016 at 11:27:17 AM PST

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:There are TWO DIFFERENT Haunted Manor series...don't get confused!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 2, 16 11:37 AM
Howdy Julzcat,

Thanks for taking the time to post here about the game series and which games are inside of it, as well as games that could be confused for the same series, but is actually a different one altogether. The Forum Moderation Team certainly appreciates being willing to help all players out with this information, so thank you for helping out!

I also wanted to swim by and remind everyone posting to try their best to follow our Forum Rules while posting, specifically:

Do not discuss other game sites or game companies, positively or negatively, by name or by nickname.

By not discussing other game sites or companies not associated with us, we are all able to help players who are seeking assistance find the right people to gain assistance from. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you all for your time, and happy gaming!

bfgIlinalta

JulzCat
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

Re:There are TWO DIFFERENT Haunted Manor series...don't get confused!

[Post New]by JulzCat on Oct 3, 16 9:44 AM
No problem, sorry about that. If I run into this again, I'll just omit the company name.

Go to: