bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Please Post your TECH ISSUES for Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 2, 16 4:58 PM
Howdy Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgIlinalta

Re:Please Post your TECH ISSUES for Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Inga_nog on Jan 16, 17 4:17 PM
OK, I've played Royal Envoy before, the free trial, and it worked OK.
So I just bought the RE3 CE and the game WON'T START! When I access the icon, it goes to the Big Fish Games App and shows the messages: "play again" and "you own this game, play with no time limits!". So I click the "play again" and a black screen appears, and then it disappears again. No error messages, no explanations.
I've gone trough the pages on the tech issues forum, and found nothing about how to solve this problem - but found LOTS of complains equal or similar to mine.
Is BigFish games doing NOTHING about it?
This is absurd! It's our money we're talking about!!!

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 16, 17 4:26 PM
Hello Inga_nog,

Before I begin, welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear that this game seems to not be starting and is, instead, crashing when trying to open it. We definitely would like to help get this game running again.

Since it sounds like this is an issue that may be resolvable with our Help Pages, I'm going to go ahead and provide some preliminary troubleshooting that has helped players that have encountered a similar issue in the past, as well as how to reach our Support Team if you need more assistance.

For a game that crashes when opening, with no errors or messages appearing, it might be helpful to try to use the following steps to resolve it:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you are playing on Windows 10, the following operating system specific page may provide steps that can assist with this situation:

Windows 10

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time, and I hope this helps out. Feel free to PM me or any of the other moderators in the forums if you have further questions. We're all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 4:29:41 PM PST

[Post New]by woodenden on Jul 10, 17 12:13 PM
I have purchased the Royal Envoy Guide some time ago. Every time I bring it up , I get a blank white screen. I got it up onetime by doing something I am not able to do again as I do not know what I did to get it up the first time. Any suggestions. Thanks.

susando39@gmial.com

Go to: