DebbieAnnie
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

Two more chapters??

[Post New]by DebbieAnnie on Oct 3, 16 11:47 AM
I thought there was 2 more extra chapters... I've finished everything including souviners <<<< I know I spelled it wrong).,..however I did have 2 parables I didn't get..if I remember right I was able to finish getting them at then end....anyone know what I did wrong or what I should do to be able to play the bonus chapters??... I appreciate anyone help....

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

Re:Two more chapters??

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 4, 16 4:54 PM
@DebbieAnnie
I'm a little confused by what you mean by two extra chapters?
There is the bonus chapter which unlocks when you have finished the main game and can be found on the main menu page at the bottom on the left, but I would have thought you had already played it as my game says you cannot unlock the souvenirs (which you said you had already done) until you have played the bonus chapter.
The bonus chapter follows the story of Kai as he tries to permanently get rid of the tinderbox. Does this sound familiar?

Otherwise I don't really know what you are referring to Perhaps you could explain why you thought there was extra chapters so we can get to the bottom of this?

If nothing else I am interested now .

kitzel
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by kitzel on Oct 7, 16 3:50 PM
I also thought there were/ are 2 bonus chapters

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 8, 16 9:42 AM
May I ask why?

dog2007
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by dog2007 on Oct 8, 16 9:51 AM
The bonus chapters should either be on the main page or under extras

Pertigal
Shark
Shark
10,783 Posts

[Post New]by Pertigal on Oct 15, 16 4:56 PM
Under bonus play, the guide had chapter 10 and chapter 11. This is misleading. I believe the bonus chapter is actually two chapters. And there is no separate bonus game. But of course once you have completed the bonus game, it's hard to access the guide to double check!

marypenn
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by marypenn on Oct 19, 16 4:53 PM
Was this resolved? The strategy guide shows chapters 9 and 10.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 19, 16 5:59 PM
There are not actually two bonus games. Just two chapters in the bonus game.

In the main game, it is divided into chapters. When you get through a certain amount of gameplay, a little title will come up saying 'chapter 2' or whatever chapter you are now playing. It is just a way to work out how far along in the game play you are, and to make it easier to find things in the strategy guide, as this is broken up into the chapter headings as well.

This is the same for he bonus game, which, because it is shorter, has only two chapters. But I think some people read this as meaning that there were two bonus games, instead.

So, there is a bonus game (made up of two chapters), situated on the main page, at the bottom left hand side of the screen, I believe.

Go to: