bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

New version of Farm Mania 2 available now

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Mar 22, 10 4:58 PM
We have a new version of Farm Mania 2 available now. This new version of the game resolves the slow motion issue reported in this forum. Installing the new build will require you to start your game over.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If your Game Manager hasn’t prompted you to run the update, here’s how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC Game
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game’s executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our Help pages.

Re:New version of Farm Mania 2 available now

[Post New]by 4boysanddone on Mar 26, 10 7:14 AM
I installed the new version and not it isn't running blacks out the screen didn't have any problem with it until now. How am I to get the game back without the new version?

oldyafer
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by oldyafer on Mar 26, 10 4:23 PM
It doesn't just run slow if you run out of time the whole game freezes. Doesn't anyone beta test these games? (grumbling)

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Mar 27, 10 11:24 AM
I haven't had any issues with slowness or freezing, so I'm not going to install the new version. Otherwise, I will lose all my progress with gold stars so far!

julesy

[Post New]by mollygirl48 on Mar 29, 10 5:14 PM
The game has been working pretty ok, since i installed the updated version, haven't made gold on too many levels, but I think that is my problem, lol.

[Post New]by tytybird123 on Mar 30, 10 2:42 PM
installed new version and it ran fine for about 20 minutes, now it goes from fast to slow again...what is up with this game? Also have periods of color streaks going thru the game screen ...

Edited on 03/30/2010 at 2:44:33 PM PST

New version of Farm Mania 2 available now

[Post New]by gerarda3 on Mar 31, 10 4:36 AM
bfgZambezi wrote:We have a new version of Farm Mania 2 available now. This new version of the game resolves the slow motion issue reported in this forum. Installing the new build will require you to start your game over.

We apologize greatly for the trouble. If your Game Manager hasn’t prompted you to run the update, here’s how to install the new version of the game:

Uninstall a PC Game
Open your Game Manager by clicking the Play My Games icon. Find your game and click the trash can icon.

Reinstall a PC Game
1. Go to your Purchase History and click Install Now next to the game.
2. Select Run or Save File.
3. If prompted, click OK or Run to open the game’s executable file and start downloading.

*If you have not yet purchased the game, find the game and reinstall the trial version (when available) to play any remaining minutes.

If you have any problems, you can contact our Support Team for more assistance. Just click on the green envelope on the right to go to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

[Post New]by gerarda3 on Mar 31, 10 4:38 AM
....problems ??? What problems.. finished the game with no problems ??

[Post New]by MsSubtleAffect on Jun 14, 10 5:34 AM
I removed the last version because it JACKED with my monitor settings as well as made me go to the "blue screen of death". I thought I would try this new version. Well it still stinks! It's not slow like the last version, but I'm getting weird lines that go through the game and then the image gets distorted. I seriously think if customers can't play the game they should be reimbursed. Can someone let me know when you get a new working version!!

Edited on 06/14/2010 at 5:35:26 AM PST

[Post New]by eeyorefan62 on Jun 19, 10 5:55 AM
I downloaded the new version and it runs black spots all over the 1st one worked fine for me.

[Post New]by orderlypanic on Aug 13, 10 4:41 PM
What is the secret to getting the gold in levels 14, 29 and 49 in Arcade? I have no issue with the money but can NOT get the animals to breed before the timer! Is there some trick I'm missing?

Edited on 08/15/2010 at 7:51:36 PM PST

lena8
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lena8 on May 4, 11 9:00 AM
I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU SAID,AND IT STILL FREEZES AT LEVEL 13.
YOU STILL NEED TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on May 4, 11 9:26 AM
Hey lena8,

Welcome to the pond! If you have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game, you might want to check to see if an update for your computer might be available. You can find those steps in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If this doesn't allow your game to get past Level 13, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to help you. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: