Tabascocat
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

Level 44

[Post New]by Tabascocat on Oct 4, 16 10:40 AM
I have played this level a gazillion times and always come up a few seconds short for 3 stars. I have watched YT walk through and done everything but still can't make it. I have three stars on all other levels.

Does anyone have any helpful tips?

Thanks!!!

Csustar
Clownfish
Clownfish
565 Posts

Re:Level 44

[Post New]by Csustar on Oct 25, 16 9:33 AM
I go to the gude and write down step by step what to do, then each time, I seem to get a little closer, as I just have to memorize where to go and when. Being older the arthritis seems to hinder clicking when I need to.

elizaew
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
408 Posts

[Post New]by elizaew on Oct 31, 16 4:48 PM
same here. stumped.

Edited on 10/31/2016 at 4:49:28 PM PST

tatajojo
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by tatajojo on Nov 14, 16 3:12 AM
Yep, have the same problem, 3 stars everywhere so far and that one escapes me, saw it all on YT, followed the strategy guide, tried all sorts of things under the sun and still a long way for making it on time, any tip would be appreciated...a senior in despair!

....now it is the 23rd Nov and I managed the 3 stars: personal tips, get the food as often as you can for instance after you build the bridge going to the iron factory , there is no need to rush to that factory as your timer is building up to "upgrade all levels" make sure you get the food and other stuff first and remove obstacles one by one, you should have then enough time to build the iron level and 2 on the trot just before upgrading building levels.
Then I made sure that all building were built and key obtained before removing the last obstacles by the bridge on top left.
The main key to that level was the food, I observed that you didn't need as much wood or iron as the other goods so I gathered them every two trips of the runners on most occasion ( calculate how much you need for the two buildings on the bottom left); one trip/gathering/collection less and it costs you those precious couple of seconds at the end

Edited on 11/23/2016 at 10:21:25 AM PST

chigal012
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by chigal012 on Dec 6, 16 6:24 AM
Thank you tatajojo! I'd been trying for days to get 3 stars on this. I followed your advice and counted up exactly how many pieces of iron and wood I needed for the two buildings and the telephones, and managed to get 3 stars on the first try after that.

Go to: