difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

Sending ship

[Post New]by difi1 on Oct 4, 16 7:36 PM
Well, I finally go 5 antlers, sent the ship and guess what, 5 more antlers are need on the very next cargo list. I give up.
All I'm going to do is mindlessly play for about 10 min. and gift what I can. All of their problems have made this game intolerable. They have successfully ruined their own game. [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 10/05/2016 at 5:36:59 PM PST

Re:Sending ship

[Post New]by cashlady2080 on Oct 4, 16 10:23 PM
me too I give up. They obviously have no intention of fixing this problem.

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 5, 16 5:38 AM
It would be nice if the mod team were able to get more info on what's going on more than, "we are working on it." I think the lack of information from developers/fix it team is the biggest issue.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Oct 5, 16 11:27 AM
Hi

I've now got the same problem with the ship, reward not changing at all. I managed to get to a new level on ship and it then broke it. I'm at the 2nd to the end level and don't want to send it with what's it's asking for as it's a lots of items to waste just to hope that it might change but by the look of things it won't matter at all.

My ship asking for 3 wooden masks which you get ( if your lucky ) from the curse on Shipwreck or on the Crypt with the mix of letters curse. I'm low on curses anyway so can't try it even if I wanted to and also the reward is rubbish as well

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Oct 5, 16 4:06 PM
This problem has been going on for a while...

Sometimes, the timer still resets from just a few minutes to 30 minutes and sticks there.

But, ALWAYS, the ship comes back requesting the same items when you have sent it off empty. The ONLY time the request changes, at least in my experience, is if you are finally able to fill the cargo they are asking for.

Would you fix this ship problem already???!! I think we players have been more than patient, and that patience is wearing - or is worn - out.

Thanks,
Not very Happy

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 5, 16 5:54 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop in here to confirm that our teams working with the Developers are aware of this problem and are working on this. We definitely want our players to be able to enjoy the game without having to deal with technical issues like this, and while we don't have specific information on the status of the investigation we're going to post any details we receive in the following thread:

An Announcement regarding the ship timer in Wanderland - October 5, 2016

I also wanted to post a quick reminder here of the Forum Rules to keep in mind. Specifically:

Treat others with respect. Harassing, attacking, threatening, provoking, calling unwanted attention to[/color], name-calling, insulting, or bothering other users, moderators, or Big Fish employees on the forums will not be tolerated. Play nice.

We definitely understand the frustration and issue that glitches like this can cause, however we do need to ask that people please refrain from drawing unwanted attention to or posting insults aimed at others. This way we can help make sure the forums stay respectful and enjoyable for all our users.

Since this thread is regarding technical problems I'm going to lock it, and we invite anyone who would like to discuss this further to post in the following:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: