stuck in womens dressing room

[Post New]by brianan on Mar 23, 10 4:12 AM
day 2, the game has frozen after examining simones bag, i can come out of the bag, but then i dont get the arrow so i can get back in the room, i also dont have a note pad with this game like i have with all the other nd that i have done, is this right?

Kyttynjirr
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:stuck in womens dressing room

[Post New]by Kyttynjirr on Mar 23, 10 7:19 AM
I don't remember having a notepad in The Final Scene. I'm pretty sure you had some kind of PDA.

Edited on 03/23/2010 at 7:19:46 AM PST

Slite
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Slite on Mar 29, 10 3:53 PM
Darn, the same thing just happened to me. I've read everything in Simone's PDA, all her cards, and looked at all the photos in her camera. I still can't leave that scene. This sucks.

Slite
Minnow
Minnow
212 Posts

[Post New]by Slite on Mar 29, 10 4:20 PM
Ah, got it. As someone suggested in a different thread, I just had to close the purse. The problem was the purse didn't look open. It looked like if I clicked there I'd be getting into the purse rather than closing it up more.

This game has a really fun story but stuff like this and the pain in the **** navigation system sure aren't user-friendly. Thank goodness they've improved on that stuff in later games.

[Post New]by insanergamer on Jan 27, 11 5:39 PM
I cant close the bag. I get red magnifying glass at the top and when i click it stops being red and does nothing. I dont know what to do. does anyone have any further advice?????

Go to: