gkagan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

When exiting, last few activities are not saved

[Post New]by gkagan on Oct 5, 16 4:50 AM
When I exit (using either the X in the upper right OR exiting the "correct way" using the "exit" button in the cog) the last few actions I took are not saved. There is no "save" button; how to avoid this?

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:When exiting, last few activities are not saved

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Oct 5, 16 5:06 AM
The best way is, once you've done everything you want to, leave the game running for 5-10 minutes. Then exit.
Your progress will then be saved.

They really should have fixed this by now, it's been about a month. Hopefully they will thoroughly test any future changes.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:When exiting, last few activities are not saved

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 5, 16 2:32 PM
Hi gkagan,

I'm sorry to hear that some of your game progress hasn't been saving properly. As TMGamer99 mentioned, to get around this we encourage waiting for 5 or so minutes or visiting another player's island before completely exiting out of the game. We've found that this has been able to help prevent the issue from occurring in the game.

Additionally, if you're seeing that your currency or items are disappearing as a result of this, we recommend contacting our Customer Support Team with your player ID. Our Reps are happy to help as best they can, and can offer customized support.

In case it's helpful, the following help article has steps for finding that ID in the game:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Since this thread is discussing a technical issue I'm going to go ahead and lock it. If anyone encounters any problems in the future to report, please feel free to post to one of the following:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets(Mobile) here
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Sunken Secrets (PC) here.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: