Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

A few suggestions, if I may........?

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 5, 16 5:23 PM
First of all, please fix current issues first.

1. If we are unable to send an empty ship and get new awards, please take that tip off of the opening screen. Seeing it makes us believe that option is still there.

2. Either slow down the progress of the well/idol/shelter/whatever else or not make it so expensive to upgrade.

3. Give us the option, IN GAME, to chat with our friends we gift to. I know other games have that option, it would make it very helpful when doing quests and mini games. Instead of leaving the game, sometimes forgetting the exact name of items/quests, going to the forum and waiting for responses.

Re:A few suggestions, if I may........?

[Post New]by Happy_Ours1 on Oct 6, 16 1:29 PM
I agree!!

And, make the well, shelter, and idol less expensive to upgrade!!

Fix the ship!!!!!

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Oct 6, 16 1:44 PM

Thanks for enlightnening me about how the altar works.

Edited on 10/10/2016 at 11:08:55 AM PST

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 6, 16 2:01 PM
As far as the altar, the only thing it does is trade gold for rubies. That and loosing items. I only use it if I'm just shy of upgrading the well and IF I have enough rubies.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 6, 16 2:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for taking the time to post these suggestions here! Our teams enjoy seeing the feedback and different ideas our players come up with, and we work to pass posts like these along. I'm going to make sure to send these messages to the appropriate team, and if anyone has further ideas please feel free to post them here or contact one of our active Moderators. We're happy to help as best we can.

Additionally, if anyone would like to discuss this issue with the ship timer further or comes across another tech problem to report, we invite you to post to the thread I've included below:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Wanderland here

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Oct 6, 16 2:56 PM
Tinyfeet2 wrote:As far as the altar, the only thing it does is trade gold for rubies. That and loosing items. I only use it if I'm just shy of upgrading the well and IF I have enough rubies.

I use the altar all the time. You don't need to spend rubies on it - that's only if you want instant gratification, otherwise it gives you gold every 10 minutes - assuming you sacrifice something.

One thing I would like to see is the energy bar refreshed every 24 hours (or at midnight like the gift counter). If other things are controlled by time, this could be too. It would be much nicer to start every day with a full bar.

difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by difi1 on Oct 6, 16 6:37 PM
I too use the alter all the time. It's the only way I can accumulate coins to upgrade the shelter, hammer and well. Especially since I can't play the archive for chests due to the ships problems. I have an abundance of chains, which are rarely used for any other quests. So I get rid of them at the alter.

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Oct 6, 16 6:57 PM
About the altar, thanks for letting me know about that, I thought you had to use the rubies all the time. Now I'll give it a whirl.

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Oct 7, 16 3:59 AM
Stopping it to say "Thanks" for the tip on the Altar... Learned something new today.

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 10, 16 8:08 AM
It would be nice if all items, weapons and lures and anything we accumulate could be gifted to friends. Antlers, along with other things, are something that's needed and to get them from friends would be a nice option.

[Post New]by ultralite001 on Oct 10, 16 10:49 AM
Hi. I like the idea of being able to gift any items accumulated.

It would also be nice if players were given the option to upgrade the well, the idol, the shelter... before it becomes too pricey to play. It may take several days to sacrifice enough items at the altar to upgrade the well, the shelter, or the hammerer. Don't know of any quick way (besides actual cash) to accumulate rubies for the idol except continued play and completing collections...

Considering how cumbersome it is to redeem tavern cards, it also seems reasonable to let players keep the items that are matched during play rather than just the last item.

Also, if there is no reasonable chance of accumulating the required cargo within the time limits of a ship (i.e. 7 antlers) or an archivist (i.e., complete pyramid when the gate is locked) quest, it would be nice if there was some way to decline the quest or return the map. Waiting 24 hours is a pain when you know you are never going to acquire the requested items, particularly when sending an empty ship no longer changes the cargo request.

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Oct 10, 16 4:29 PM
ultralite001 wrote:Don't know of any quick way (besides actual cash) to accumulate rubies for the idol except continued play and completing collections...

Activate the Ruby Dragon, it's only 99 cents & gives 1 ruby per day, upgrade with 14 rubies gives 2 a day & a further upgrade of 40 rubies gives 4 a day. This is the only real money I've spent on the game & well worth it.

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 11, 16 5:16 AM
Can a moderator place this post at the top with a sticky note so it dont get lost?????

Also, a suggestion JUST FOR THE MODS, I know you have to post 'pre prepared' things to keep things consistent but a lot of the times, players just need acknowledgement that they are being heard.

difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by difi1 on Oct 12, 16 6:02 PM
Re:Treasure Chest

[Post New]by difi1 on Oct 12, 16 5:51 PM
I think their intentions are to lead us into the quest and make it difficult to achieve at the end by leaving it a mystery of what the next step is. I've always been OK with that. However, when they have made the ship quest impossible by their own problems with glitches making the ship impossible to send due to timer problems, not being able to call another ship and repeating the same cargo list over and over, they have eliminated part of their game to a vast majority of their customers. If they want to replace the ship with something more interesting, by all means do. Otherwise it is totally useless leaving it as is with all of the problems. Replace it or fix it.

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 14, 16 5:35 AM
Can you PLEASE change the drop rate on the cursed HOS items. For example, the Holy Water Quest, it takes FOREVER to get the mirror curse to drop and if the holy water doesnt drop, you are back to square one.

Why make it doubly difficult??????

Also, some explanation as to why...........?????

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 14, 16 12:25 PM
Can you make a zoom option???? Something to see the whole playing field, or at least most of it, at a glance instead of having to keep moving the screen to find what you need.......

Go to: