Bhilithinn
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

interesting (fun) thing I came across

[Post New]by Bhilithinn on Mar 23, 10 1:32 PM
I came across something fun in the game today that some people may want to try. But be warned that it may spoil some of the plot for you as it allows you to enter guests' rooms before the game allows you to (and when you do so reference will be made to incidents that haven't yet happened).

I was exploring the hallway on the upper floor of the hotel. And the little hallway before the stairs (where Linda Marshall's room is, etc.). I moved my cursor up to the ceiling and it changed to a hand as if I could pick something up. So I pressed it repeatedly, and when I looked at my inventory I saw that I had multiple copies of a "master key". Which now allows me to go into any guest room so long as the occupant isn't in it.

Just another funny thing to note. When you go into some guest rooms at the wrong time you see things like daylight streaming in through the window when it's nighttime in the chapter you're on.

Add: I discovered this in the nighttime chapter of the first day. When I got to the 2nd day, I noticed this is no longer available. So it may have only been available at that time.

Edited on 03/23/2010 at 2:33:32 PM PST

my3swps
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

Re:interesting (fun) thing I came across

[Post New]by my3swps on Apr 5, 10 9:44 AM
That IS funny!

colieleigh
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:interesting (fun) thing I came across

[Post New]by colieleigh on Jun 13, 10 12:28 PM
I found the master key too.. It also let me search Linda's room with her in it.. pretty sure I found some things I dont need until later acts.

Go to: