bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 6, 16 12:29 AM
Welcome to Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Donohjay on Oct 11, 16 11:03 AM
Getting a little fed-up with Bigish game of the 5 games I've installed on my PC I've only managed to Play 1.
Just got this game and same as other games black screen flashes and then returns to desktop
CPU: 2.8
RAM: 15.8 GB
Please can someone help?!?!?!

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

Re:Welcome to Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Bartsister on Oct 11, 16 11:37 AM
Donohjay wrote:Getting a little fed-up with Bigish game of the 5 games I've installed on my PC I've only managed to Play 1.
Just got this game and same as other games black screen flashes and then returns to desktop
CPU: 2.8
RAM: 15.8 GB
Please can someone help?!?!?!

Hi Donohjay and welcome to the forums!

Not sure how to help except to ask when was the last time you updated your drivers. If a ton of people were having the same problem, I would say there was a major glitch, but it kind of sounds to me like something's up with your machine, especially if 4 out of 5 games are doing the same thing and those games were probably produced by different developers.

If updating your drivers (especially your video card driver!) doesn't help, I would check out the help pages and contact customer service. Definitely mention all 4 games you had issues with so they know they need to troubleshoot your system. Lately I have noticed that if people contact customer service, they often just get a game credit and that won't help you in the long run. So push them (nicely please - as you will get better results) to look at your specs and see if they can walk you through getting your system compatible with the games again.

But I do really hope this is just a matter of getting those drivers up to date. Good Luck!

Go to: