Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Oct 6, 16 12:55 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 10/06/2016 at 8:44:22 AM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 6, 16 8:44 AM
Hello everyone!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help Pages. please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help Pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgPanthalassa

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by cookie1949 on Oct 8, 16 12:44 PM
I can't retrieve the bullet from the lounge. I played match 3 instead of the Hop and did all but still can't get bullet. I don't want to start over. Please help!

linda072
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by linda072 on Oct 11, 16 11:47 AM
Unable to access the "gold" in the HO in the lounge. I tried switching to the match 3 but it just keep on playing. I can't get past this. What am I missing?

[Post New]by craftyrn on Oct 15, 16 2:49 PM
I cannot find the buckle for the wallet. I've looked everywhere.

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Oct 15, 16 4:12 PM
craftyrn wrote:I cannot find the buckle for the wallet. I've looked everywhere.

Are you sure you do not have it in your inventory?
I say this because you would have had to pick it up in order to progress in the game.

It is right at the beginning of the game in the cable car. You have to open an emergency repair box in order to get a key to a hatch in the floor so you can repair the car and get moving again.
When you open the repair box you pick up a piece of paper, then the wallet buckle and finally the hatch key.

The buckle looks like a little gold cash register symbol.
Make sure you scroll through the whole inventory in case you have so many items that the scroll function kicks in and it goes out of view.

It took me a little while to realise what it was the first time I played because I don't always scroll over objects in the inventory in order to find their titles, and I just thought it was the key to a cash register or something.

Hope this helps.

pslayton2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by pslayton2 on Oct 16, 16 8:31 AM
I can not get the gold in the lounge in the HO scene. The hint just says it is time to move on. Playing the match 3 doesn't reveal it either. Stuck,

pmanuel
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by pmanuel on Nov 13, 16 12:45 PM
I am also stuck on the cassette recorder and can't advance further. Also, the three directions mentioned on the tape did not unlock anything at the control knob on the wall. ? Any ideas?

sazoria
Clownfish
Clownfish
649 Posts

[Post New]by sazoria on Nov 13, 16 1:15 PM
@pmanuel
The instructions given by the tape are compass bearings. But when you look at the dial on the window you will see that the N of the compass is not pointing upwards, but diagonally down to the right.
This means that instead of north being up, south down, east right and west left as usual, you have to adjust the directions given to you by the tape, to where those bearings would now be on the compass.

When dragging the button to the positions, make sure you drag it to the very end of each branch you take it down.
So drag the middle button first directly down (6 o'clock)
then drag it up the top left diagonal branch. (about 10-11 o'clock)
Then drag it up the top right diagonal branch. (about 1-2 o'clock)

This should remove the shutters from the outside of the window so that you can use the heavy statue on the zoom in on it and look at eth note book and take the 3rd ladder rung.

As for the recorder, I can't quite remember, but if you have managed to play the tape with the bearings instructions, then isn't that it? I don't think that there is anything else to do with it is there.

Edited on 11/13/2016 at 1:19:41 PM PST

kiminwa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Extras; can't get souvenirs

[Post New]by kiminwa on Jan 4, 17 8:50 AM
I've finished the main game and the bonus chapter. During the main game I got the pop up stating I had found all the diary pages . My achievements show that I've found all the diary pages (but the mask is has unlatching right and left sides) yet I cannot play/get the souvenirs in the extras menu... keep being told that should find all the diary pages. Info and skip buttons give me the same message.

Is there something I missed or is this a technical issue. This is the only thing I have left to do.

ZekesPeach
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by ZekesPeach on Jan 8, 17 8:46 AM
I am also stuck by not being able to retrieve the gold in the HOP so I can get the bullet. Others have commented on this, but I haven't seen it addressed by the Moderator or techs.

Switching to Match-3 just keeps you playing and playing after the required item has been earned, and going back to the HOP says it's time to move on, yet continues to show it is an active HOP.

Does this mean I won't be able to advance or complete the game?? It is obviously a bug in the game and should be fixed.

Go to: