Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Let's play a game......

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 6, 16 5:01 AM
[color=#32d0f7]Over the last few days, I've been increasingly frustrated on the lack of progress on the glitches. It was brought to my attention if there was an achievement award for locked posts, I would have won.

So, today, let's see how many GOOD things we like about the game. Nothing to do with glitches or anything else, just what we DO LIKE about the game. It might inspire us to keep going and not give up.

I like the way they have it set up as far as the quests. I know some are not. I like that you can work and work and work to find that ONE item to open that ONE quest. Once open, a whole flood gate of other quests open and you are once again enjoying the progress of the game.

Your turn...... GO!!!
[/color]

Edited on 10/06/2016 at 5:13:51 AM PST

Tinyfeet2
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

Re:Let's play a game......

[Post New]by Tinyfeet2 on Oct 6, 16 6:24 AM
As much as I hate to admit it, this game has some of the best graphics. Tried others and they are muddy, fuzzy and hard to see.

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Oct 6, 16 2:48 PM
I'll play. I like the fact that, even though the lack of progress can be frustrating, the game didn't end after only an hour or two of playing like so many other hidden object games. I've been playing for almost a year. I like the different things you can do - if I'm stuck on a quest I can go play a tournament or hunt for cards and play the tavern or just play scenes and collect inventory.

For the most part I like the graphics, I've gotten used to the ones that I didn't like (the pier and the hunter's hut - I much prefer the old way).

At this point, the things that I like about the game still outnumber the things I don't.

[Post New]by cashlady2080 on Oct 6, 16 10:32 PM
I love this game but it is too expensive to play until the glitch is fixed. I'll be back then.

Go to: