Aquaball

[Post New]by Waterlady78 on Oct 6, 16 11:42 AM
I have played the game probably about 100 times. Now the game appears to load up fine, but then goes to the screen that asks if I want to play again. It tells me I own the game, but I never get to play it. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game app, but it still did the same thing. What else can I do? I love the game.
I don't have a problem with the other Big Fish game I've bought.

bfgIlinalta
3,807 Posts

Re:Aquaball

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Oct 6, 16 4:20 PM
Hey Waterlady78,

I'm sorry that the game isn't starting up as usual. We really want you to be able to continue enjoying your purchased games. The first thing I recommend when issues like this occur is to see if one of the pages in our Help Pages. I would like to provide one I found that might be able to assist with the issues that are being experienced:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

It sounds like you've already tried to uninstall and reinstall the Big Fish Games app too, so it's possible you may have already attempted some of the steps mentioned in the page above. If that's the case, or if the steps provided don't seem to resolve the issue, please write to our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps can gather data on and report issues to the right team, can provide support beyond the forums, and they're always happy to help.

Thanks for your time, and since this seems to be discussing a technical issue with this game. I am going to go ahead and lock this page, create a designated technical issues page, and request that further technical issues be reported to that thread here: Please Post your TECH ISSUES for Aquaball here.

Thank you for your patience and understanding, and I hope this helps out.

bfgIlinalta

Go to: