Paula2408
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

Attention Mods: Weird colors and strange lines since iOS update

[Post New]by Paula2408 on Oct 6, 16 4:12 PM
I play MC on an iPad and the iOS update changed the way the game looks. When I click on the icon to start the game, the icon blows up huge on the screen for a couple of seconds. Then at various scenes and HOSs there are strange lines and boxes, like pencil lines. One example is around the gnome road sign. There is a box around scroll storage and the Arbor. Worst is the strange intense orange/purple/gray color to everything that makes it all seem dim. The search fields for inventory and friends shows up in very dim red letters now that are practically unreadable. Am I the only one having these issues? Is it something wrong with my iPad? Is this something that can be fixed?

Nanny_Jo
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Attention Mods: Weird colors and strange lines since iOS update

[Post New]by Nanny_Jo on Oct 6, 16 4:16 PM
I am having the same problem. Relieved to know it's not only me. I thought my iPad was on the way out

mamarose1900
Flounder
Flounder
2,190 Posts

[Post New]by mamarose1900 on Oct 6, 16 6:14 PM
You'll have to contact tech support. Those aren't issues the mods can deal with. Be sure to reply to the email they send. When you come up in the queue, a rep will contact you.

Good luck!

Have fun stormin' the castle!

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 7, 16 4:36 AM
Team allready know this, but obviously bot easy to fix.. does not matter either, so no sweat :-)

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 7, 16 6:12 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some players are experiencing display issues after the latest iOS update. The Moderation Team has passed along the contents of this thread to the appropriate teams for investigation. If any information is brought to our attention, we will update the forums. It is highly recommended to refer to the following help article for troubleshooting steps:

General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

If issues continue to persist, please reach out to our Customer Support Team as mamarose1900 mentioned. Please provide your player ID and device details. This will help aid in the investigation.

Since this is regarding a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: