bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Edinburgh - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 6, 16 5:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

With all the cities that are available for you to explore, we realize that it can be a little tricky to find help or give advice for specific levels in each city. To help with this, we've set up the Gummy Drop! City Directory and have created threads for each city.

This specific thread is dedicated to Edinburgh. To help keep everything organized, we're asking that all requests for help or helpful advice posted here pertain to this city only. If you'd like help with a different city, do check out the Gummy Drop! City Directory in order to find the appropriate thread.

In the post below, the moderators will try to add links to existing threads that contain helpful hints for this city. However, we'd like to ask everyone to create any new Edinburgh posts here. You can do this by clicking on the Reply button. If you'd like, you can also change the Subject line to the specific level that your post is about.

Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

Re:Edinburgh - Level Help

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 6, 16 5:12 PM
Existing Edinburgh threads:

[Post New]by nicholas58 on Oct 11, 16 3:47 PM
My Edinburgh is still locked, while my friends are all playing it already. I check playstore twice daily for updates Nothing. I havent finished Transylvania, does this mean I need to finish it b4 I can get the new city?

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Oct 14, 16 5:03 PM
Hi nicholas58,

I understand that Edinburgh is still showing up as locked in your game, but there aren't any updates showing up. I'm happy to let you know that an update was recently released for our Android players so the city should now be available on all Android devices. Specific information on this update can be found by checking out the following announcement:

New City Available for Gummy Drop! (Android) October 14, 2016

If the update doesn't show up, or if you're playing on an iOS device or a PC, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your player ID. Our Reps are happy to help as best they can, and steps on locating that ID can be found in the following help article:

Finding Your In-Game ID

If you encounter any issues that seem like glitches in the future please feel free to post to one of the following threads. Posting here helps the Moderation Team make sure their concerns are addressed and keeps the forum tidy for all of our users:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!
Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

Thank you for your patience. Happy gaming!

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by gummyguy on Feb 12, 17 7:59 PM
I think that The Forum should be much more available.
Like!
Having it as an option on the fly-out on the right.
Currently, getting to city help is difficult and a pain.
Therefore... i don't use it.
One click on the fly-out should take you to that city's forum.
Come on... make it EASY.
More player involvement has gotta be good.
Yes?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 14, 17 1:55 PM
Hi gummyguy,

Thank you for taking the time to post in the forums. Having the forums accessible within the game is a great suggestion! Since the Moderation Team doesn't have the ability to make these types of changes to the forums or the Gummy Drop! game, I'll be sure to pass this information along to the teams.

We definitely encourage player involvement and we will update the forums if any changes such as this one are implemented. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. In the meantime, players have often kept a browser open on their mobile device or computer. This helps to access the forums as soon as a difficult level presents itself.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help provide assistance and advocate for the players.

bfgBellerophon

Trav3lbird
Clownfish
Clownfish
823 Posts

[Post New]by Trav3lbird on Aug 6, 17 6:56 PM
Requirements to build monuments in Edinburgh.
k = thousands

10. 70k Bricks
20. 190k bricks
30. 210k bricks
40. 270k bricks 5 green gems
50. 260k bricks 300k hats 4 green gems
60. 360k bricks 270k hats 6 green gems
70. 360k bricks 250k hats 4 green gems
80. 350k bricks 350k hats 5 green gems
90 450k bricks 380k hats 400k pinks 4 green gems
100 500k bricks 440k hats 380k pinks 25 green gems
110 550k bricks 400k hats 500k pinks 6 green gems
120 660k bricks 580k hats 550k pinks 7 green gems

GamingGrampa
Herring
Herring
361 Posts

[Post New]by GamingGrampa on Jan 10, 18 8:40 PM
Just swimming by to bump it up

[Post New]by Anglophile1953 on Jan 22, 18 3:52 AM
I’m having a problem with level 40. Any suggestions?

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Jan 22, 18 4:47 AM
Level 40 is a little tricky. You need to hit as many next to the top iced colour blocker first to get rid of the ice, as they will not fill with colour until that ice is gone, so concentrate on getting matches that make vertical line crushes directly above the centre column when you have the chance, but also just keep smashing against them. Once they start blowing up and clearing each horizontal line, it gets easier. I just had another go at it and would have got it out, but for the second colour blocker from the bottom blew up last and the one underneath which was a different colour went first, dropping the second one to the bottom row, and meant I didn't have enough moves left to get that line cleared. So it helps if you can blow them up in order, otherwise you have to clear lines the hard way and to do that in this level, you need a lot of good luck. But hang in there, you will get it eventually. One help is to keep reloading the board till you get a really good formation in the first moves, then play, but until you can do that, keep backing out and reloading till you do, it gives you a better chance.

Go to: