El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

SE/FE/CE

[Post New]by El62 on Oct 7, 16 12:29 AM
Hi everyone,
as it worked so well with the spring event, shall we put SE (special events), or FE (fall event) and later CE (christmas event) behind our names if we only want access to our friends rooms for wharever they come up with?
Elly

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Re:SE/FE/CE

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 7, 16 4:29 AM
Dont understand.. why? Is the privat rooms not the purpose of having more than 15 friends ?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 7, 16 6:18 AM
For the Spring Event, I added about 50 more friends than I had before the event strictly so we would have access to each other's private rooms.... many of us put SE by our names as we understood, this was not for gifting, but only for access to the private rooms.. When the event was over, those who wanted to leave, were then free to leave as they were only there for the rooms... About 15 of my SE friends left in each game, and this was FINE as that is what we agreed.... Many more stayed, and some are now routine gifting... which is also fine, took some getting used to, but, I figured it out...

We are expecting a Fall Event room... we don't know what that room will bring... I am in a "wait and see" mode, myself....

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Oct 7, 16 6:36 AM
in the christmasroom the tree is available during the CE and in the springroom there is a HOS during the spring event. we hope there will be a fallroom with something to do, or to win in it. for the achievements they are asking a lot so you need a lot of friends with that special room open .

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 7, 16 6:55 AM
I liked using the SE during the Spring event. I was just starting and only had 3 friends, had just put my social code for more. I don't want to make lists of friends and gifts as it seems to take some fun out of gifting, so the SE helped remind me NO GIFTS. I would say the majority invited me for use of my Spring room, however 125 friends stayed with me and I gift everyone now. And it doesn't matter if I receive back...it's gifting...and the original intent was to use their rooms.

beadgal
Guppy
Guppy
161 Posts

[Post New]by beadgal on Oct 8, 16 10:33 AM
FE seems to be a good idea for the Fall Event. I'm really looking forward to it & hoping the Devs do give us a room. Am hoping it is a spooky Halloween room ~ wouldn't that be fun!
Beadgal

Dbingamen
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by Dbingamen on Oct 8, 16 2:03 PM
beadgal wrote:FE seems to be a good idea for the Fall Event. I'm really looking forward to it & hoping the Devs do give us a room. Am hoping it is a spooky Halloween room ~ wouldn't that be fun!
Beadgal

But where is that FE?

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 8, 16 2:12 PM
if you're asking where we put the letters FE... I put them after my game name... Fuzzy/SE... some put it before their name... SE - jane doe.....

If you're asking where the Fall Event is .... we wait with "baited" breath..

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 8, 16 2:12 PM
Dbingamen wrote:
beadgal wrote:FE seems to be a good idea for the Fall Event. I'm really looking forward to it & hoping the Devs do give us a room. Am hoping it is a spooky Halloween room ~ wouldn't that be fun!
Beadgal

But where is that FE?

Hopefully we'll see in a couple, few more days. I'm getting s-o-o-o excited!

PixieBells
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by PixieBells on Oct 8, 16 2:33 PM
So I Guess it would be nice to add friends Now before the Fall Event FE began... So we can get as many achievements with the Fall Event from the get GO!!!!
So will you Be My FE Friend??? PixieBells ~ # 616231 Holly

Remember after event OK to Delete with no hard feelings
Just MC Friends Helping Friends!

Edited on 10/08/2016 at 3:46:30 PM PST

shari715
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by shari715 on Oct 8, 16 2:46 PM
fuzzy...........what kind of bait is that? I hope not guppy shari

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Oct 8, 16 3:14 PM
Nah, Fuzzy uses Salmon!!!!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Oct 8, 16 7:59 PM
HAHAHA... shari (HOWDY ).. and Sadie... really?... LOL .... all fish are safe... morning breath with should do the trick...

Go to: