bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 24, 10 12:05 AM
Welcome to The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

vltxl
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Enchanted Kingdom: Elisa's Adventure forum

[Post New]by vltxl on Mar 31, 10 1:19 AM
I purchased this game after trying the demo, and I'm very disappointed...I invested a lot of time into it, and after exiting earlier, went back in and it doesn't save!!!! I have to start all over!!! What a ripoff!!! Don't buy this game unless you want to keep it open on your computer for the entire duration. And it's not a game you can complete in a day, believe me!!!

I am very disappointed in you, BigFish, for not allowing us to save in this game...I feel cheated.

vltxl

[Post New]by wilmakkk on Apr 8, 10 2:55 AM
Somewhere in the game, a task is to build a well. I can't find where I should billd it...HELP

[Post New]by zelagay on Apr 10, 10 2:36 AM
I loved this game, well worth the money and lots to accomplish. Highly recommend this one, and works great in Windows 7.
As for building the well - it just happens when you find all the items on the list, build the township for your people.

[Post New]by VB1dro on Apr 13, 10 10:31 AM
vltxl wrote:I purchased this game after trying the demo, and I'm very disappointed...I invested a lot of time into it, and after exiting earlier, went back in and it doesn't save!!!! I have to start all over!!! What a ripoff!!! Don't buy this game unless you want to keep it open on your computer for the entire duration. And it's not a game you can complete in a day, believe me!!!

I am very disappointed in you, BigFish, for not allowing us to save in this game...I feel cheated.

vltxl

[Post New]by usafchickie on Apr 13, 10 11:27 PM
Has anyone figured out the save problem? I'm sick of getting stuck before the dragon over and over.

Meldandy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by Meldandy on Apr 19, 10 10:18 AM
Strangely I have not encountered this problem. Hmmmm. ..

redrose88
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by redrose88 on Apr 22, 10 4:24 PM
Here do you find the reindeer for the snow spirit?

[Post New]by Nelthar on Apr 24, 10 1:55 PM
Why can't you save in this game? It keeps overheating my computer and shutting it down. I don't get to finish. I would love to play but after 6 hours to replay past sections it's very boring.

[Post New]by curiousk8 on May 4, 10 5:28 PM
I have come through to the end of the game and can not work out what i need to do to lift the witches curse, i have upgraded the whole town and i still get no option to complete, can you help. Thanks

ammsnana
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by ammsnana on Jun 12, 10 7:27 PM
I, like curiousk8, have played through the game to the end......for 3 weeks have been trying to find out what is is I need to break that darn curse, including different amounts of everything. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please. I have now played the same thing over and over and am getting bored.

[Post New]by wembeley on Mar 26, 12 5:10 PM
You have to update all buildings and then go to store and buy the last item available if I recall it was light blue. I had to sell a few things to be able to buy it but since Ai was done with everything else I sold everything. If you need more money go get some foal or whatever puzzle you like best and keep seeping. That's what worked for me anyway.

[Post New]by wembeley on Mar 26, 12 5:11 PM
You have to update all buildings and then go to store and buy the last item available if I recall it was light blue. I had to sell a few things to be able to buy it but since Ai was done with everything else I sold everything. If you need more money go get some foal or whatever puzzle you like best and keep seeping. That's what worked for me anyway.

Can't cure dragon's hearburn

[Post New]by millipede on Jun 13, 12 7:14 PM
Have upgraded all buildings except Mage's tower. Have been in 4 towns. Can't find the alchemist's tower to get mercury. Where do I get potion for dragon's heartburn. FYI: playing on a kindle fire.

[Post New]by kmawilliams on Mar 27, 13 5:18 AM
Hi could someone please help I am trying to get the heartburn potion and don't know how to maker it. Its not in the store and I have over 200 coins . losing heart now with this game. X

[Post New]by zeldica on May 21, 13 2:29 PM
Great game, love it! But... I'm stuck on a find the reindeer mission. Where is it?

SavemeJack
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by SavemeJack on Jul 24, 13 4:23 PM
Oh My Goodness - this is the most addicting game I have every played of this genre!! I have been playing at least 8 hours a day for 3 days now, and nearing the end. Had to take a break!!!

What I need in cash - cool, hard, cash. As the Match-3 games progress, they may look simple to do, but they are almost impossible without using all the power-ups you can buy. I am not wealthy enough to buy the power-ups so it is taking me over 40 minutes to play one simple-looking match 3 game. Arghhhhhhh. Oh My, that is a long time.

Has anyone found the trick to stashing a lot of cash in a hurry? I was thinking if I went back to one of the earlier townships and played for logs or something, that was easy at the beginning, but am afraid it will be just as difficult as playing for logs now.

Any suggestions? I need , , , , !!!!

[Post New]by enelram_ebebah on Nov 9, 13 6:28 AM
How to get chain lightning in enchanted kingdom

Go to: