Shelter

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Oct 7, 16 11:21 AM
You spend all that gold to activate and what do you get....

6 timers and 4 suns

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Re:Shelter

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Oct 7, 16 12:00 PM
It gets better as you upgrade. I'm at a level now where I get 41 items each time and while some of them are multiples, I get torches, jars and jewels for the pyramid (really comes in handy when you don't have shells for the mermaid), bags of grain, rosaries, and, yes among lots of other things, times and suns. Whatever you don't want, you can always use at the altar and get some of that gold back.

[Post New]by Hilltown5string on Oct 7, 16 12:05 PM
So, there's hope!

Oldboyracer
Herring
Herring
387 Posts

[Post New]by Oldboyracer on Oct 7, 16 7:03 PM
As sophies_mom says it does get better. Initially I was alternating the upgrades of he shelter & magic well but now I predominantly just upgrade the shelter. I think I'm getting 52 items at the moment, you do get some of the harder to obtain items which you can use for gifting. If you accumulate unwanted items as sophies_mom mentioned you can sacrifice them at the altar & get much needed gold coins.

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Oct 8, 16 1:16 PM
Hi

Also if you don't like the items that are on offer, press the windows key ( the 1 the on your keyboard next to the ctrl key bottom left ) this takes you out of the game and then right click on the game tab at the bottom to close the game. Reopen game items have changed at Shelter. You can do this until you like the items that Shelter has to offer, I do it to get more rosaries.

bi1fai
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by bi1fai on Oct 8, 16 4:50 PM
thank you Deadme !! very interesting !

difi1
Herring
Herring
393 Posts

[Post New]by difi1 on Oct 8, 16 7:47 PM
Have you tried that on the ship? To change the cargo list?

Kathuni
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Kathuni on Oct 8, 16 9:27 PM
Doesn't work on the ship. Darn.

By the way, what is wrong with the ship? I read about it all the
time. What is it supposed to do that it doesn't. I've only been
playing about a month so guess I've only been playing since the
last update.

Are updates done regularly?

sophies_mom
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by sophies_mom on Oct 9, 16 11:31 AM
Kathuni wrote:Doesn't work on the ship. Darn.

By the way, what is wrong with the ship? I read about it all the
time. What is it supposed to do that it doesn't. I've only been
playing about a month so guess I've only been playing since the
last update.

Are updates done regularly?

Before the September 13 update, if you didn't have enough of the required cargo items or if you wanted a different reward, you could send the ship away and it would return with different items. Now, if you send it away empty, it comes back still requiring the same items.

If you've only begun playing recently, the number of items required to send the ship are probably still low for you, but as the ship levels up, the cargo requirements are greater.

As for updates, since I have been playing (just about a year), there is has been an update approximately every 3 months and sometimes (as in the case of the August/September updates) an update will be issued a few days or weeks after a large update to make corrections to the update.

Go to: