HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Did you know?

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 7, 16 12:46 PM
Another list for for helping each other

Did you know?:

When you play a quest and it says play the dice one time, you can do just one and close the dicegame and leave the last two tryes for later?

Did you know that playing the dice for a quest and you get duce.. it still counts for a try.. and you can save the retry for later.

Did you know the free spin on the wheel of fortune counts aswell?

Did you know you get coins for the items you send on the airship?

What do you know I don't???

ellenBea
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

Re:Did you know?

[Post New]by ellenBea on Oct 7, 16 12:54 PM
This was a very useful list

Did you know that when you play the destiny key quests with several characters active and two or more want you to do the same task, it will count for all?

El62
Clownfish
Clownfish
659 Posts

[Post New]by El62 on Oct 7, 16 1:06 PM
did you know you can do the same with the achievements? do one thing, that counts for three?

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 7, 16 1:49 PM
gohill wrote:did you know, there is a helpful thread in Tips, Tricks, and Guides titled:

Things to remember or you didn't know

Maybe I knew.. not sure

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 7, 16 3:41 PM
Did read tips and tricks, but only found how to play not a lot of tricks and nothing about stopping the dice game and that deuce counts.. stuf like that I did not find.. but I did not read all

Desertdruid
Manatee
Manatee
4,356 Posts

[Post New]by Desertdruid on Oct 7, 16 3:54 PM
Hennymarie, this will take you to the thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/268906.page

Just copy & paste into your browser.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 7, 16 4:02 PM
I did find it and have read some of it

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 8, 16 2:45 PM
gohill wrote:To clarify.... if you post new information that you have not found in the forum on the original thread, it will be around for the future ... though, I will say, the information that you posted here has been posted before... then again, if it had been posted in that thread I mentioned, the information would not have been buried as this thread will be in one or two weeks... it's not anyone's fault, it's just a VERY active forum... we're a chatty bunch and things get buried quickly.... if you want information to hang around, posting in one of the threads in the helpful links will pretty much guarantee longevity....

I dont believe I have mentioned anything about having anything hanging around for years to come.. or?

And if I dont like reading 50 pages of old stuf.. maybe I am not alone.. if I would rather ask the questions.. do I have to ask your permision ? Or it this my game as well as yours?

If you find it boring to deal with old stuf.. feel free to go disgus the wether or what ever you fancy :-) but please let players ask and answer what ever they like.. maybe some players would like to share what they found out the hard way or by chance.

Right now there is thread after thread after thread about the challenge.. and you do not find much new there either.. just remember there is always new p,ayers and they need or want to share and tell and ask all the same things old and bored players have heard a million times... please let us.

GulfCoastGuppy
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,963 Posts

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Oct 8, 16 4:42 PM
Two of my favorites that I've noticed even high level players ask:

Did you know when you open the dice table, there's an arrow under the first 4 visible players revealing 2 more players...the Troll and Dragon?

Did you know there is an achievement for clicking the 2 knights?...if you find them?

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 8, 16 5:25 PM
GulfCoastGuppy wrote:Two of my favorites that I've noticed even high level players ask:

Did you know when you open the dice table, there's an arrow under the first 4 visible players revealing 2 more players...the Troll and Dragon?

Did you know there is an achievement for clicking the 2 knights?...if you find them?

I dont remember when or how I found the rest of the diceplayers .. but I do know the the knights was what made me search for info.. and I found this page

I did not sign in, but did read a lot and found out a lot about the game

ellenBea
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by ellenBea on Oct 9, 16 12:12 AM
Did you know that you only have to play one HOS to earn enough money to gift hard to get inventory items like druid hand (if you're lucky to get coins as reward) , and two or three HOS to earn enough money to gift many of the items you get from ZZ? This compared to how many times you have to visit the same HOSs to find the same items.

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 9, 16 12:38 AM
ellenBea wrote:Did you know that you only have to play one HOS to earn enough money to gift hard to get inventory items like druid hand (if you're lucky to get coins as reward) , and two or three HOS to earn enough money to gift many of the items you get from ZZ? This compared to how many times you have to visit the same HOSs to find the same items.

I did NOT know that.. I have never bought a gift.. but sure good to know and could be usefull if you know your frinds and can make a deal.. to help each other out that way

ellenBea
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by ellenBea on Oct 9, 16 1:06 AM
HennyMarie wrote:
ellenBea wrote:Did you know that you only have to play one HOS to earn enough money to gift hard to get inventory items like druid hand (if you're lucky to get coins as reward) , and two or three HOS to earn enough money to gift many of the items you get from ZZ? This compared to how many times you have to visit the same HOSs to find the same items.

I did NOT know that.. I have never bought a gift.. but sure good to know and could be usefull if you know your frinds and can make a deal.. to help each other out that way

That's exactly what is wise to do, especially in front of crafting i CC, you could send each other items for crafting in advance. To do that, you need to chose items you don't have in your inventory, then you can buy them for a small amount of coins

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Did you know?

[Post New]by playingthegame on Oct 9, 16 2:59 AM
HennyMarie wrote:Another list for for helping each other

Did you know?:

When you play a quest and it says play the dice one time, you can do just one and close the dice game and leave the last two tries for later?

Did you know that playing the dice for a quest and you get duce.. it still counts for a try.. and you can save the retry for later.

Did you know the free spin on the wheel of fortune counts as well?

Did you know you get coins for the items you send on the airship?

What do you know I don't???

A warning about the dice: playing just the once or twice required and leaving the remaining tries for later.
Often in the excitement of the game you forget to do this and to play off the remaining tries.
Then the next DQ or event comes along requesting THREE tries. You have to wait the full 12 hours to finish that task off or use 12 diamonds to get the guy back!

So I put the guy "to bed" before I go to bed!
Planning is all!

HennyMarie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,417 Posts

Did you know?

[Post New]by HennyMarie on Oct 9, 16 5:54 AM

A warning about the dice: playing just the once or twice required and leaving the remaining tries for later.
Often in the excitement of the game you forget to do this and to play off the remaining tries.
Then the next DQ or event comes along requesting THREE tries. You have to wait the full 12 hours to finish that task off or use 12 diamonds to get the guy back!

So I put the guy "to bed" before I go to bed!
Planning is all!

But sometimes you have to play once for a dq and then later two times.. and if you.. as I did for a long time.. use all 3 tryes first time, you will not be able to finish the dq.
But you do have a good point.. it is a good idea to take the last tryes before the end of the day.. because it will not reset if there is still unused tryes laying around

Go to: