naedebpat
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

length and replay?

[Post New]by naedebpat on Mar 24, 10 1:12 AM
Does it get boring? Does time fly while playing? Is it worth the credit?

Nansky69
Herring
Herring
357 Posts

Re:length and replay?

[Post New]by Nansky69 on Mar 24, 10 8:16 AM
To me it was certainly worth a credit. I bought it after playing the demo and have been playing for a couple of hours now.

I really enjoy this game because there's so much to do. Bit short on tutorial but the help button in the main menu provides the information you need to proceed the game.

I'm at the fifth place right now and there are 12 places in total. When you proceed you have to do more or gather more then the place before. Haven't noticed that time is an issue (until now at least).

As far as replay value: the boards are never the same but the things you have to do will, but isn't that always with M3 games?

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Mar 24, 10 7:08 PM
Well said, I hope you enjoy the game as much as I have. I only played it a couple of hours, but I really like. And as Always Happy Gaming!!!!

Edited on 03/24/2010 at 7:09:30 PM PST

patmosby
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by patmosby on Apr 4, 10 12:03 PM
I completed the game but only saw 5 or 6 lands before I broke the spell and the game ended. Where are the 12 lands you visited, did I do something wrong and miss something along the way to the end. Nice game but wish it were longer. I also did not upgrade any buildings, so the game ended tooooo soon. Where are there more lands???

[Post New]by xander32839 on Mar 5, 12 10:18 AM
Move your mouse to the edges of the screen and an arrow will appear. Then, you can scroll around the much larger map.

I checked it out myself before considering purchasing.

JerryInWales
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by JerryInWales on Feb 19, 13 6:11 AM
There are achievements you can gain by such things as getting 50/100/150 of each resource, and by upgrading all the upgradeable items to the maximum. I've mostly been playing the Android version, where the playboards are a bit smaller: it has a prominent timer, and many of the screens take up to 30 minutes each. So it can be a very long game if you want.

Go to: